• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The right wings rhetoric has gone full Genocide, and we need to take it seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not allowed to "troll" or exhibit what ever behavior the WOKE AS FUCK mods that dominate this web sight deem to be trolling. So all I can do now is agree, and say,"yes sir, no sir, I agree sir..." or what ever said woke poster's pronouns may be, because if I don't, I might get banned again, and not just for two days, perhaps for life, and that would make me a sad ass fuckin' panda, let me tell ya! So like I say, these days I post in agreement out of fear of what the mob might do. Democracy in action, MOB RULE!
Literally painful for this man to act with a modicum of human decency. Least degenerate conservative on the internet. :D

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, the entire issue is and always has been right-wing media being in the business of grooming domestic terrorists for roughly four decades now. Nobody's ever surprised any more when a mass shooter turns out to be a raging MAGAt, it's just assumed until proven otherwise.

can i ask, where do you get your delusion pills? i wanna try
Post automatically merged:

that exist now?

well they are the people trying to save you, so... yea.

EldritchPenumbra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember back during 9/11 when the GOOD Republicans (As opposed to today's evil Republicans) went to action to take care of the terrorists who took down the towers, so immediately the extended the recently founded Homeland Security's rights, and created the Patriot Act, which was used to crack down on the privacy of the citizens.

Here we are, over 20 years later, and the fruits of this labor are finally making them selves known... on an international scale.

But some disagree, have common sense, and know their history...

Last edited by EldritchPenumbra,
  • Haha
Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Remember back during 9/11 when the GOOD Republicans went to action to take care of the terrorists who took down the towers, so immediately the extended the recently founded Homeland Security's rights, and created the Patriot Act, which was used to crack down on the privacy of the citizens.

Here we are, over 20 years later, and the fruits of this labor are finally making them selves known.

Lol, "good" Republicans. Nice joke. The party's always been shit, even when they called themselves Democrats.

EldritchPenumbra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, "good" Republicans. Nice joke. The party's always been shit, even when they called themselves Democrats.
Not according to your Democrat masters. They say that if you are not aligned with the old "Good" Republicans, or if you are not aligned with the Democratic party (slavery, Jim Crow, social welfare trap, etc.), then you are a terrorist. So unless you want your masters upset with you, you better fall in line and start singing praises to the Neo-Cons.

Last edited by EldritchPenumbra,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Not according to your Democrat masters. They say that if you are not aligned with the old "Good" Republicans, or if you are not aligned with the Democratic partu (slavery, Jim Crow, social welfare trap, etc.), then you are a terrorist. So unless you want your masters upset with you, you better fall in line and start singing praises to the Neo-Cons.
A good chunk of the party does consist of neolibs, but they're ceding more and more power to progressives every election. The Republican party will forever own and be tied to the likes of GWB and Dick Cheney in history books, whether you like it or not.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

says the guy who backs slavery

A good chunk of the party does consist of neolibs, but they're ceding more and more power to progressives every election. The Republican party will forever own and be tied to the likes of GWB and Dick Cheney in history books, whether you like it or not.

and the liberals will be tied to joe biden and hillary, checkmate.

EldritchPenumbra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm not a Republican dude. Anyhow I don't understand how you can still be so blind at this point so as no to see that both parties have been the same party since at least World War I onward. The Republicans have been inept, as have the Christians, so called Conservatives, etc. To take it a step farther, the so called Liberals have been inept, and have found them selves fighting for worthless things while important freedoms fade, and important matters drift far from their heart and mind. Also, like so many Republicans, they have been bought out, conned, went with the popular opinion, peer pressure, etc. and have found them selves fighting for the very things they used to fight against.
ALL our great great grandparents and so on would be ashamed!

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a Republican dude. Anyhow I don't understand how you can still be so blind at this point so as no to see that both parties have been the same party since at least World War I onward. The Republicans have been inept, as have the Christians, so called Conservatives, etc. To take it a step farther, the so called Liberals have been inept, and have found them selves fighting for worthless things while important freedoms fade, and important matters drift far from their heart and mind. Also, like so many Republicans, they have been bought out, conned, went with the popular opinion, peer pressure, etc. and have found them selves fighting for the very things they used to fight against.

he's not blind, his psychosis wont allow him to be wrong, thats why he wont respond to me, he knows i have an ace and he is afraid of it, same with TC, for reasons i wont get into, but regardless, you are wasting your time.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Only the dixiecrats of old and modern Republicans fly the confederate flag. I don't identify as either, sorry.

and the liberals will be tied to joe biden and hillary, checkmate.
The Democratic party will be, yes. As much as I dislike Hillary though, it's not really a valid comparison against the people who lied to the American people to lock us into two multi-decade wars. Millions of innocents dead and billions of dollars that could've been spent on bettering Americans' lives instead of dropping bombs.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only the dixiecrats of old and modern Republicans fly the confederate flag. I don't identify as either, sorry.

The Democratic party will be, yes. As much as I dislike Hillary though, it's not really a valid comparison against the people who lied to the American people to lock us into two multi-decade wars. Millions of innocents dead and billions of dollars that could've been spent on bettering Americans' lives instead of dropping bombs.

doesnt matter how you identify, to quote TC if you use their rhetoric, you support them, sorry esd, but are you willing to confirm that leaving people in foreign embassy to die, and slavery isnt a bad as wars, can i get you on the line with the NAACP?

EldritchPenumbra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he's not blind, his psychosis wont allow him to be wrong, thats why he wont respond to me, he knows i have an ace and he is afraid of it, same with TC, for reasons i wont get into, but regardless, you are wasting your time.
It's sad to see it happen to people. Thankfully reality isn't like GBATemp, and thankfully nor is Twitter anymore on that note.
Speaking of which, GBATemp, if you need to hire more hands I heard there's a bunch of Twitter folk looking for jobs, the best part is that they come pre-Woke, so they'd fit right in with the Moderator Mob you got going on here.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
doesnt matter how you identify, to quote TC if you use their rhetoric, you support them, sorry esd, but are you willing to confirm that leaving people in foreign embassy to die, and slavery isnt a bad as wars, can i get you on the line with the NAACP?
He does not back slavery. lol Xzi of all people .

This is why your arguments are fuckin' stupid. People are always trying to make someone a caricature rather then actually listening to the individual.

You argument style is childish. Grow the fuck up.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's sad to see it happen to people. Thankfully reality isn't like GBATemp, and thankfully nor is Twitter anymore on that note.
Speaking of which, GBATemp, if you need to hire more hands I heard there's a bunch of Twitter folk looking for jobs, the best part is that they come pre-Woke, so they'd fit right in with the Moderator Mob you got going on here.

hey there ya go you can skip the non binary train sessions!

He does not back slavery. lol Xzi of all people .

This is why your arguments are fuckin' stupid. People are always trying to make someone a caricature rather then actually listening to the individual.

You argument style is childish. Grow the fuck up.

apparently he does, accept you back slavers, and grow the fuck up.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Both parties are capitalists first, everything else second. Preaching to the choir where that's concerned. We don't truly have a democracy any more when only of two parties actually believes in democratic ideals. The two party system is and always has been flawed, for that matter, as George Washington warned us it is.

All that said, if we know for a fact that the Republican party is rejecting democracy and embracing extremism and/or theocracy, why should we ever hand them power again? They've proven time and again they cannot be trusted with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto