ROM Hack Harvest moon a new beginning CTRPF AR Codes

Chihos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so I used the make 99 quantity thing and i guess it messed up my game where i can't sell or move the things from my bag that it affected. anyone know how to fix it?

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so I used the make 99 quantity thing and i guess it messed up my game where i can't sell or move the things from my bag that it affected. anyone know how to fix it?
Did you make sure you reorganized your bag after using the cheat. This is essential when using the bag codes.

Reactions: Chihos

intropella

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I downloaded the NTR plg version and I accidently used the max money and saved like an idiot.. now I ran through a bug with Camellia Travel saying I didnt have enough money... I can't travel anymore. ): I was able to use money from buying other places but the Camellia travel the only bug I ran into

kado2999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see my codes finally inspired others to make more for this game. Could of used this help like 3 years ago but better late then never they say. I also see that someone converted my Max wild animal affection from QR inject to AR. Awesome codes everyone.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I downloaded the NTR plg version and I accidently used the max money and saved like an idiot.. now I ran through a bug with Camellia Travel saying I didnt have enough money... I can't travel anymore. ): I was able to use money from buying other places but the Camellia travel the only bug I ran into
It’s a bug that one of the cheat creators would have to look into.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I see my codes finally inspired others to make more for this game. Could of used this help like 3 years ago but better late then never they say. I also see that someone converted my Max wild animal affection from QR inject to AR. Awesome codes everyone.
Wooow yea everyone decided to help now that their are more people who play these types of games. But thanks your codes did inspire most of us to start looking for cheats.

Reactions: kado2999

kado2999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wooow yea everyone decided to help now that their are more people who play these types of games. But thanks your codes did inspire most of us to start looking for cheats.

That's awesome. As soon as I can get my 3DS back up and running again I'll retry this game. Can't wait to try out the 1st Item Slot Cycle Code.

Reactions: Queen of SoS

Johnson4103

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
what do you want your name to be?

Also, if you want to customize your character, let me know what you want him to look like
Hey kind sir, i am having the same problem with citra and i was wondering if you would do me a solid and create a save file for me, just reply to this message and ill give you details

Johnson4103

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
No problem, always glad to help.
Well, Citra still cant fix the problems whenever theres a naming option. So far, im stuck with naming the cow. Can you help me with naming the cow?
Name it Bell
Edit: I forgot to sleep, the next day should be when neil comes.

Attachments

• CowName.rar
    4.5 KB · Views: 219
Last edited by Johnson4103,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: WUt wUt in the butt