Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which errors do you have? Just wondering so I know who I'm in this with? I have 002-0102 in-game, 022-2812 eShop
Exact same as you bro All I want is eshop access for downgrading my n3ds I really hope that method allows for that since the 022 is supposed to be permanent

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
man this is what i've been trying to do ever since that one guy tweeted NTR fun fun, the feel when too stupid to understand things so you just prod around and hope things work before some smart people fix things
Ikr? I tried deleting the friendseed and then using this ntr trick to change the console id and then going online for it to generate a friendseed associated to an unbanned console id, but that didnt work

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe it is just 002-0102, but I wasn't banned in the first place on eShop
Hmm, that's strange because my eShop is blocked by 2812, and if the guy in the tweet has access to the eShop it would probably mean he was also blocked by 2812. My in-game is blocked by 0102

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got to warn against this as it is essentially the same as the localfriendseedcode_b transfer method. We do not yet understand the long-term implications or what localfriendseedcode_b even does. Messing with this could be critical and unless you are DESPERATE to play online for some reason, just wait out the ban. It is almost 99% certain it is a temp ban, so please people do not get too hasty.
I can't wait 15 days :((((*

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, that's strange because my eShop is blocked by 2812, and if the guy in the tweet has access to the eShop it would probably mean he was also blocked by 2812. My in-game is blocked by 0102
True, no idea, it might've unbanned eShop but not sure, since I was never banned, doubt it though

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exact same as you bro All I want is eshop access for downgrading my n3ds I really hope that method allows for that since the 022 is supposed to be permanent
Haha I would love eShop but I really want in-game (which I hear is possible if I have my second 3DS). I just want to download Pokemon from the bank so I have them D:

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I think I am going to bow out of the fray now that people more skilled than I am have taken up the challenge. It was an enthralling 12 hours and I hope we get a stable and safe bypass. As several other people have said, we really don't understand the long term implications of the current bypass so it is HIGHLY recommended that you wait the 15 days.

Regardless of if you decide to use the bypass or not, I hope everyone has fun with sun/moon in a few days, g'night all :)

Bento

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Jesus, what a day. I haven't slept a wink :(

Anyway, why are people saying you only need friendcodeseed from a clean 3DS now? Isn't certs.db needed?
Please highlight the process to me, as I'm getting a friend to help me with his 3DS and would like to get it right the first time to not risk him any further.

I have 0102 when trying to play and the dreaded 2812 when doing anything NNID, I have never been banned before so this was a straight up first offense permaban. I already messed with my secureinfoA and nnidsave multiple times, could that be a problem when it comes to getting the clean 3DS method working?

Thanks a lot!

The only thing you have to do is inject a friendcodessed_B from a Unbanned 3DS into the banned one. People are saying that a guy from twitter was able to create a friendcodeseed_B from scratch with NTR, but has not been confirmed or released how to do it.

I have the same bans as you. Can you download a game from freeshop? I can access freeshop but can't download any game. I already tried new title keys.

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha I would love eShop but I really want in-game (which I hear is possible if I have my second 3DS). I just want to download Pokemon from the bank so I have them D:
Tempted to do that ntr plugin for temporary access to the eshop but I'd be too scared to actually attempt a system transfer with that seeing as it could fuck shit up for all I know, but yeah I really hope if absolutely nothing else both bans vanish in 2 weeks or whatever. there's 0 logic behind the eshop ban imo seeing as we have 0 choice but piracy now if we wanted eshop stuff??

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The only thing you have to do is inject a friendcodessed_B from a Unbanned 3DS into the banned one. People are saying that a guy from twitter was able to create a friendcodeseed_B from scratch with NTR, but has not been confirmed or released how to do it.

I have the same bans as you. Can you download a game from freeshop? I can access freeshop but can't download any game. I already tried new title keys.

I can use Freeshop just fine. I did replace my nnidsave.bin with a blank one and also changed the secureinfoA, multiple times, maybe try that at least once.

Eshop doesn't but freeshop works fine. Good to know that certs.db isn't needed anymore, a couple hours ago that's all everyone talked about, but now it's just friendcodesseed_B I hear.

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What happened to the people who said they got banned without using online features? Is there a confirmation for this?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have same bans as both of you. Haven't modified anything. Freeshop downloads and installs titles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ