Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't had this scenario after reading a large amount here. so I might as wll point this weird scenario out.

During the wave I was actually doing a dsiware downgrade between 2 machines.

Source - AL9 with moon. One instabnce of online.

Target - Stock. nothing.

After the procedure was complete days later we hear about the wave in the morning this odd thing happens:

Target - banned even though it's got nothing installed whatsoever.

Source - Clean as if nothing happened running moon the entire shebang.

Movable seds do not match.

Any conclusions can be drawn from this outlier?
Do the LocalFriendCodeSeeds match? I assume not.

The target system had NEVER gone online?

If so, this might confirm that a new LocalFriendCodeSeed/Movable.sed is generated

Sakiisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
just quickly correcting that typo. Center of movable seds match (but not the last few bytes) friend code seeds however do not match.

Target never went online, Source was online playing moon.

Ban went on target. Source unharmed ????

This is what confuses me

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just quickly correcting that typo. Center of movable seds match (but not the last few bytes) friend code seeds however do not match.

This is what confuses me
Center of movable.sed is the actual LocalFriendCodeSeed, so it unfortunately appears that that was not regenerated.

Maybe the LocalFriendCodeSeed (the actual file, not the one in movable.sed) did get regenerated on the source? The last few bytes of movable.sed, to my knowledge, is what lets the system know what the system should have on the home screen or something like that. I forgot, does the source system get formatted after the transfer?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is what confuses me
Oh also, if you don't mind, can you compare the center of movable.sed (which you said was the same on both systems) to the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B on the system you transferred to that apparently received the ban? Are they different, or the same?

evilpdor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do the LocalFriendCodeSeeds match? I assume not.

The target system had NEVER gone online?

If so, this might confirm that a new LocalFriendCodeSeed/Movable.sed is generated

i had a system transfer to do dswirehax.

last day my source 3ds system was banned, so i estract the seed to target 3ds.

the situation is this:
source have same LFC and movable
target have different LFC and same movable to source, this because movable is need to switch sd card. (see more detail how work the movable here https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-0-key-movable-sed-『no-more-cia-installation-』.433356/ )
so for me no new movable/FLC in the target was generated.

I format target 3ds, and 'transfered movable' was gone, and the FLC and movable now are the same but not new generated

Last edited by evilpdor,

Sakiisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Oh also, if you don't mind, can you compare the center of movable.sed (which you said was the same on both systems) to the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B on the system you transferred to that apparently received the ban? Are they different, or the same?
Friend code seed of the source machine matches the movable sed of the target machine.

Target machines friend code seed does not match anything

Last edited by Sakiisa,

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friend code seed of the source machine matches the movable sed of the target machine.
That's odd. The source should be banned if that's the case, can you compare the seed from the target machine to the movable.sed? It should be different, but there's no reason it should be banned if it never went online if so

Rabada34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's not solution for someone who have a banned O3DS 000-0102 ? I have an other 3DS with a broken superior screen and a other with a 11.2 firmware can't I do something please ?

Sakiisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
That's odd. The source should be banned if that's the case, can you compare the seed from the target machine to the movable.sed? It should be different, but there's no reason it should be banned if it never went online if so
Target machine does not match it's own movable sed nor the source (friendcodeseed)

Reactions: fodder

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Target machine does not match it's own movable sed nor the source (friendcodeseed)
That's how it should be, I believe. Are you SURE you didn't go online in Sun or Moon with the target system? That's really the only way I could see it being banned

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
System transfer before or after it has been banned? I transferred from my 3DSXL to my New3DSXL a little more than a year ago...have a NAND backup from the summer
Just try dumping your movable.sed from the banned system with Decrypt9, and comparing the middle of it with your banned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B before doing anything with a NAND backup

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

System transfer before or after it has been banned? I transferred from my 3DSXL to my New3DSXL a little more than a year ago...have a NAND backup from the summer
Also, please be on A9LH before doing any type of this stuff

Sakiisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
That's how it should be, I believe. Are you SURE you didn't go online in Sun or Moon with the target system? That's really the only way I could see it being banned
since the target system is not mine all it has is PKM OR in cart form and a completely blank home menu/nand.

This is the funny thing and the outlier.

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just try dumping your movable.sed from the banned system with Decrypt9, and comparing the middle of it with your banned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B before doing anything with a NAND backup

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, please be on A9LH before doing any type of this stuff
I am heh, don't worry. I'm probably not trying any of this anytime soon, but I was more or less just checking if my system was "qualified" to do it

Also, will do what you said. I haven't messed with any of that stuff but I should be able to figure out how to with a little searching on the forums. Thanks

Last edited by anthonyplep,

PixelBurst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Using the Luma bypass on 2 hacked, banned 3DS to system transfer does...bugger all. Transfer worked though.

System 1 (the sender) still has the same LocalFriendCoodeSeed_B as it did before the transfer, same with movable.sed.

System 2 (the receiver) now has System 1's movable.sed after the transfer, and still has it's original LocalFriendCodeSeed_B.

So both are still banned, no new movable.sed or LocalFriendCodeSeed_B's have generated.
(edited as I derped)

Dead end me thinks (at least on 2 banned systems)

Last edited by PixelBurst,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol