Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
For what it's worth, there are mods to add the missing Future Tone songs into Mega39s, and fix the shader issues. It should happen in the localized version too.
for what is worth all of that should be included in the game, not modded in by the community.
or are you also a defender of pokemon sw/sh not including all the pokemons because the community is adding them?

Tbh skip this and play it on PC or PS4, its not worth it. And if you really wanna play the new songs then just mod the PC version.
unknown.png

Last edited by Sakitoshi,

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played the jp version and really didn't enjoy it, haven't enjoyed playing any miku games since the ps3 and vita versions.
I just miss the stars instead of the swipe the joystick in a direction.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Tbh skip this and play it on PC or PS4, its not worth it. And if you really wanna play the new songs then just mod the PC version.
But it is portable. Rhythm game are perfect on handheld since you can do a song in 4-5 minute then put it away and comeback later for another song.

D

Deleted User

Wait, wait wait...
What version on PC ?

Steam VR game ? PSP/Vita emulators ?
The Future tone arcade dump is the best so far, but only enjoyable with Nvidia hardware.

Please, what were you pointing at ? my GPD is eager to try it !:bow:

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hatsune is still relevant? I haven't heard of her in years, but then again I never really sought "her" (not a real person; digital) out due to not really caring. Still, the last time I heard anyone mention "her" was two or so years ago, if not more.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hatsune is still relevant? I haven't heard of her in years, but then again I never really sought "her" (not a real person; digital) out due to not really caring. Still, the last time I heard anyone mention "her" was two or so years ago, if not more.
Vocaloid5 been out relatively recently. Personally, I don't like Miku much, I prefer Len/Rin, Sachiko and Cyber Diva, but her popularity in Japan is undeniable.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Vocaloid5 been out relatively recently. Personally, I don't like Miku much, I prefer Len/Rin, Sachiko and Cyber Diva, but her popularity in Japan is undeniable.
They are developing their own engine now so they won't be on the vocaloid engine. Well probably....

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Wait, wait wait...
What version on PC ?

Steam VR game ? PSP/Vita emulators ?
The Future tone arcade dump is the best so far, but only enjoyable with Nvidia hardware.

Please, what were you pointing at ? my GPD is eager to try it !:bow:
Yup Nvidia exclusive rip

stompysan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for what is worth all of that should be included in the game, not modded in by the community.
or are you also a defender of pokemon sw/sh not including all the pokemons because the community is adding them?

Do you understand licensing costs for music? Licenses are not a permanent thing, and typically a new release requires new licensing. That's why newer rhythm games typically never include older songs, unless it is produced by the game company (is Konami titles). Guitar Hero didn't have previous songs, because it just wasn't financially viable. I am all for shitting on a company for leaving content out, but if they included all of the Future Tone content, they would need to jack up the price. A lot. Honestly, I was shocked at just how much content was left in for Future Tone.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Do you understand licensing costs for music? Licenses are not a permanent thing, and typically a new release requires new licensing. That's why newer rhythm games typically never include older songs, unless it is produced by the game company (is Konami titles). Guitar Hero didn't have previous songs, because it just wasn't financially viable. I am all for shitting on a company for leaving content out, but if they included all of the Future Tone content, they would need to jack up the price. A lot. Honestly, I was shocked at just how much content was left in for Future Tone.
I'm aware of that, but both games cost the same. so that argument is invalid here.

Jonnysert

Trophies
Website
giupviectheogio.com
XP
Country
Canada
I guess digital-only is fine by me with what's going on with the world. I just prefer physical releases, so maybe one as soon as this pandemic is over, pretty please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock