Have you ever gotten a detention in school?

B

ball2012003

a suspension in 7th grade for say fuck you to a teacher
and a detention this year in ninth grade when my teacher asked why did i not do not my homework i said i did not feel like it(never do this they give you a speech that makes you feel horrible)
that all

Zanonymous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least ten times and I'm not even finished with highschool yet. We get detentions for being LATE, and even if you're a second late, that's two hours down the drain, and it's not even a private school, it's public. And I've never ditched or anything...

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a couple in my first years of high school (not doing homework). Most severe punishment was 5 lunchtime detentions for spamming half of the school email addresses

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
got detention once this year... i was made to clean up the whole school
dry.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uh once for talking in class. but im not sure how i(and 5 others) got the short sticks cause the whole class was talking...
but, i did get suspended during my lunch hour for 4 days once.

a group of us were pissed at the new rules so we pulled some full proof pranks.
the first day we gathered everyones uneaten corn and payd this girl to like trip and spill them everywhere. funny.

second day, we got everyones uneaten peas. for some reason, one of the teachers, usually pretty cool with anything, told us we couldnt just throw them away, so we made a freshman eat an entire tray of peas. like a whole mound. good stuff.

the third day, we told to entire cafe to stop taking at exactly 12:55 but one table that always yells and swears loudly. 12:55=silence, and a table that was immediately sent to the office. awesome.

the fourth day, we told everyone to wait to take up their trays until 12:55. i didnt think it would work. 12:55= everyone, i mean even if they didnt have a tray, stood up and walked to the garbage to throw something away. fucking hilarious. out table was the only one that didnt have anything to toss, and were sent to the office for trial. lol

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
eh, twice in high school, once for breaking someone nose, the second for someone else's ribs. although, both times in self defence. yeah, for such a quiet kid I could be a real violent bastard
smile.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
uh once for talking in class. but im not sure how i(and 5 others) got the short sticks cause the whole class was talking...
but, i did get suspended during my lunch hour for 4 days once.

a group of us were pissed at the new rules so we pulled some full proof pranks.
the first day we gathered everyones uneaten corn and payd this girl to like trip and spill them everywhere. funny.

second day, we got everyones uneaten peas. for some reason, one of the teachers, usually pretty cool with anything, told us we couldnt just throw them away, so we made a freshman eat an entire tray of peas. like a whole mound. good stuff.

the third day, we told to entire cafe to stop taking at exactly 12:55 but one table that always yells and swears loudly. 12:55=silence, and a table that was immediately sent to the office. awesome.

the fourth day, we told everyone to wait to take up their trays until 12:55. i didnt think it would work. 12:55= everyone, i mean even if they didnt have a tray, stood up and walked to the garbage to throw something away. fucking hilarious. out table was the only one that didnt have anything to toss, and were sent to the office for trial. lol
hahaha that's fantastic

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah, I was a little angel
biggrin.gif

I got told off by the headteacher for swearing loudly in earshot of the entire board of Govenors on Sport's Day once.
But that was it.

I wasn't even in Sports Day. I may have been running back to where we were sitting from the other side of the field but there was no point cheering me on so I stand by little 13 year old me's statement, I was not running a bloody f'ing race.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Maybe your schools hand handle detentions differently but detentions don't make sense. What my math teacher said, "I don't give detentions. It's like saying 'I don't like you so I will spend 45 minutes afterschool with you.'" Although we do have "administrative" detentions, where everyone else with one is pooled into one class and stays afterschool for 45 minutes.

I haven't gotten either though.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I got quite a few detentions but my school in holland was the worst. The janitor hated me (as I suspect all janitors do) and would try and get me in trouble every chance he got because at my school detention = working for the janitor for a set amount of time, according to your misdeed.

I had to scrape leaves for 45 mins because I got into a fight with someone
frown.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got a detention once in 6th grade for breaking a bathroom stall door when I was picked up and thrown into it.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Choked a kid out after he took our only Tennis Ball in PE. If we lost the ball/didn't give it back we got a Zero and they took ours!
I had such a short temper back then~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind the JPEG artifacts, stylistic choice