Hacking Having problems with nintendont

DellyDo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm kinda new to this Wii Mod stuff but I've been having some problem getting my Nintendont to work properly. Everything was working fine in till I wanted to play some Wii games on USB Loader gx. So I try going through some tutorials and some threads on here to install the proper programs like D2x cios installer and Dump Mii NAND but every since I done that nintendont won't play most of my GC iso games and every time I get on USB Loader gx it's just stuck on initialize usb device so I've must of done something wrong

Please can someone help me? :^<

Reactions: SuperDan

DellyDo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the answering, is there a thread where I could look up the GC injection or the Nintendont Forwarding Channel? I knew I mess up something just didn't know how to fix at all.. I miss my GC games :^[

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wiivc-injector-script-gc-wii-homebrew-support.483577/

For GC/WII injects....

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/

Keep scrolling down until you see

WiiU vWii version - made by JoostinOnline

BTW if you are using USB Helper ... make your Injects there if possible as the Icon's & Load Screens Look Much nicer .. than normal ..& when i make my injects i always click the SWAP ZR/LR buttons as it makes the bigger Triggers R/L rather than the Bumper Triggers ...

Reactions: DellyDo92

DellyDo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright thanks man I really appreciate this alot, I wasn't sure what I was gonna do.

I was also curious if I could use the GameCube adapter with the GC injections or Nintendont Forwarding Channel?

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made the injects on my pc.. Some with the Injection tool.. But most with USB helper.. USB helper actually crashed on occasion but I just re tried & everything worked out... Once you have a GC made inject game... Put it in your " install" folder on your SD card.. & then install it on your wii u using WUP installer.. Install it on your hard drive and then you can save space on your system

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has there been a way to use gamecube controller yet on Wii Games? or pro controller? And Also has there been a way to mod Brawl without using a Wii SD card?

DellyDo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I'm not sure and Thanks for your help everything you said work but I'm still having a problem with the GC games, I feel like what I did on the Wii menu affected my Wii U stuff but I'm still greatful for your help. Ever since I use the Wii Dump NAND and D2x cios installer I feel like that was the reason

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has there been a way to use gamecube controller yet on Wii Games? or pro controller? And Also has there been a way to mod Brawl without using a Wii SD card?
you can use the Gamepad on some wii games i.e mario kart , sonic colors, resi evil 4 , trackmania , and a few others but it doesn't work on all of them .. like Dolphin on PC .... & for smash bros mods .. download and install Project M ,, then you wont need yo use the SD card at all

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Honestly I'm not sure and Thanks for your help everything you said work but I'm still having a problem with the GC games, I feel like what I did on the Wii menu affected my Wii U stuff but I'm still greatful for your help. Ever since I use the Wii Dump NAND and D2x cios installer I feel like that was the reason

not 100% but you must hack your wii on the wiiU of course 1st ... which i guess you did this might help

https://www.reddit.com/r/WiiUHacks/comments/8sm1k2/if_youre_having_trouble_with_black_screens_on_gc/

DellyDo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say it's a black screen problems it's just the games I use to play work perfectly on nintendont on my wii channel homebrew then ever since I did the whole Wii Dump NAND and d2x cios installer that's when some of them been missing up but I'm look at what you posted and see if that helps. Seem like it pass down to the GC injector as well because it's doing the same thing on that too now. I'll play melee and it'll play but the screen will be acting kinda funny then when I'll try to play Godzilla it'll be stuck on the progression screen and just dose this green flickering thing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Like I said I do appreciate you helping me and most of the methods you gave me work but it's probably something I did or installed that's making some of my GC games not work properly

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just had a thought about this issue of yours... in USB helper there was a option to set up your SD Card for injects ... im pretty sure you have to do it .( Might Help ? ) i think it has the same option in the Inject tool also .. i'm a forgetful stoner so if i was you i'd check both ...

DellyDo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol it's cool but I'm willing to try it just gotta figure out how to do so. I've been using the Wii inject tool and have one a title key save is there a way to unsave it?

DellyDo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no luck yet I kinda see some other people are having the same problem. I still can't figure out if it's something I accidentally done or it's just the system it's self

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no luck yet I kinda see some other people are having the same problem. I still can't figure out if it's something I accidentally done or it's just the system it's self
i just dunno mate ... i folled the guide on here ..hacked the wii part of my wii U .. into vWii and it worked ? i sure hope you figure it out though :)

DellyDo92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just dunno mate ... i folled the guide on here ..hacked the wii part of my wii U .. into vWii and it worked ? i sure hope you figure it out though :)

It's cool but thanks for trying anyway, hopefully I can figure this out for I can get my GC games working again. Besides all that most of your methods work like a charm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious