haw mach du ya hate wiimyswitch

• Total voters

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a little lol, too bad other forums don't want him, he tries to sneak to other forums and got banned, wouldn't mind seeing him suffer from not being able to poll though.

Crazynoob458

That Reshiram
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ra3306b5da5e12331d2f77045ed1dc37e.jpg
Nate_OR_Run.png

i run

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP

slimbizzy

call me watchu want
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
i really dislike his humor and feel he doesn't deserve the amount of attention he gets. he seems to try way too hard to be funny and just looks stupid doing it

his rap stunt is personally very offensive towards me, up until a few weeks ago rap was my passion and the only thing that kept me going in life(sad, i know). now that i've quit it due to the fact my writers block almost made me commit suicide, it's extremely disrespectful and unfunny to see the way he stereotypes and makes fun of it.

despite me not liking his presence at all, he's a very... i can't figure out the word. but i guess he does his part to make the edge of the forum that much edgier and stupid. this's a public forum after all, and not everything can be perfect in life and i'm just learning that's going to be a harsh reality as i grow into adulthood and it's teaching me to be okay with things i despise.

how much do i hate wiimiiswitch? it's complicated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wut