• Total voters

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The one user that broke the nicest man on temp @alexander1970.

I expect Alexander now to have a tattoo of the word mom on his arm and to be this scary looking criminal guy with a cigarette in his mouth.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hahaha

Last edited by Sathya,

smallissue

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
teddit.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
i really dislike his humor and feel he doesn't deserve the amount of attention he gets. he seems to try way too hard to be funny and just looks stupid doing it

his rap stunt is personally very offensive towards me, up until a few weeks ago rap was my passion and the only thing that kept me going in life(sad, i know). now that i've quit it due to the fact my writers block almost made me commit suicide, it's extremely disrespectful and unfunny to see the way he stereotypes and makes fun of it.

despite me not liking his presence at all, he's a very... i can't figure out the word. but i guess he does his part to make the edge of the forum that much edgier and stupid. this's a public forum after all, and not everything can be perfect in life and i'm just learning that's going to be a harsh reality as i grow into adulthood and it's teaching me to be okay with things i despise.

how much do i hate wiimiiswitch? it's complicated.
oh god i felt the exactly the same but i couldn't put it into words..

Reactions: slimbizzy

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I hate how he is the ONLY THING ANYONE EVER MAKES THREADS ABOUT (and furries)
A27BF1ED-5817-452B-A5CB-48552858C022.jpeg
6AEFF7B3-488C-439B-BAFF-1FF4D003A8BC.jpeg
8B57F7CA-9B16-4D83-8310-BFD639DFFB7D.jpeg

a grand total of one thread about furries and two about wiimiiswitch

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't.... hate him but I don't like him. I dislike his type of humor and he tries way too hard to be funny. I think the rapper thing, while unfunny, no, it wasn't offensive. He is allowed to make fun of shit, just because you have a passion towards it doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to. He's allowed to stereotype and make fun of it (even if he's not funny). Just like any piece of art. I've got nothing against TomRannd, and god that's awful... But I don't think calling polly "bad" for this is exactly the smartest thing. Cheers.

Reactions: slimbizzy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: although a bit ashamed