Homebrew RELEASE hekate-ipl-4.x - HBL on 4.x

Puppydogpals

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After reboot is the switch back to stock (like ps4 hen just a memory hook) or is it a persistent change.

What are the brick risks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

naed06

Trophies
XP
Country
After reboot is the switch back to stock (like ps4 hen just a memory hook) or is it a persistent change.

What are the brick risks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back to normal after reboot and I'm yet to see anyone brick their switch with this

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone got PSX emu to work?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Picture says it all.

I must say thank you to everyone who has contributed in any way.

Just hearing Zelda in the background typing this puts a smile on my face. Have FUN everyone.

hmm doesn't boot for me... neither does mgba or gambatte or beetlepsx... but hb store works and ftpd

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew someone would say that, no I don't think it is safe, but I am fully capable of recovering my Switch from a possible soft brick, and the SoC degrading is such a slow thing that using it a few times for testing is not going to cause any permanent issues.

My point in the other thread is people who are using this daily will have issues + half of all the apps don't work yet anyway.
PgqewOQ.png

Damage seems to be a non-issue. I'd still advise waiting for a proper implementation.

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Question, if I leave the switch in sleeping mode , I have to do it all over again to get the hbl working? Rcm and stuff? Thank you boys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu