Hello GBATemp! My name is Paolo and check out my signature!

Rank My Signature!

• meh.

• Good! i'm a little dizzy though

• Too seizure-inducing

• Awesome!

• just plain bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolosworld

Dionicio3's best friend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can go to any thread I choose, and I have. You writting so many unessesary blogs is just a waste of recourses
Yeah man, 12 blogs...
So much wasted resources...

God DAMN.
The reason why YOU continuously shit on every post I make is because I take up RESOURCES?

WHAT FUCKING RESOURCES?
SERVER SPACE?

You’re telling me that 12 FUCKING BLOGS amidst THOUSANDS OF BLOGS is using up too much RESOURCES?

Fuck off

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

At least @alexander1970
Got the fucking humor?

So much for THAT claim

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah man, 12 blogs...
So much wasted resources...

God DAMN.
The reason why YOU continuously shit on every post I make is because I take up RESOURCES?

WHAT FUCKING RESOURCES?
SERVER SPACE?

You’re telling me that 12 FUCKING BLOGS amidst THOUSANDS OF BLOGS is using up too much RESOURCES?

Fuck off
12 blogs in the span of about a month about pointless topics. Also, resources isn't necessarily server space. It could be your time that you could have spent doing something that's actually productive

Paolosworld

Dionicio3's best friend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
12 blogs in the span of about a month about pointless topics. Also, resources isn't necessarily server space. It could be your time that you could have spent doing something that's actually productive
Don’t tell me how to spend my fucking time, we might as well all voulenteer for the fucking homeless shelter if it’s all about being productive.

Also the blog is mine. It’s what it’s for. I write about any idea or event on my mind and spit it. You can talk about it or not.

If you think my blogs aren’t good or funny, then don’t read them.
Don’t trace every little thing I make and open your mouth to tell me how “pointless” my jokes are.
Easy enough.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Don’t tell me how to spend my fucking time, we might as well all voulenteer for the fucking homeless shelter if it’s all about being productive.

Also the blog is mine. It’s what it’s for. I write about any idea or event on my mind and spit it. You can talk about it or not.

If you think my blogs aren’t good or funny, then don’t read them.
Don’t trace every little thing I make and open your mouth to tell me how “pointless” my jokes are.
Easy enough.
You clickbait your titles, how do you expect someone to ignore them

Paolosworld

Dionicio3's best friend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You clickbait your titles, how do you expect someone to ignore them
What does that even mean?

There aren’t thumbnails in GBATemp and so far every title I’ve made fits the post completely. They aren’t manipulating you into reading them and commenting on how people agree with you and collectively hate me.

Making a post interesting and giving it a factual title isn’t clickbait, it’s just labeling it so you know what it is.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
What does that even mean?

There aren’t thumbnails in GBATemp and so far every title I’ve made fits the post completely. They aren’t manipulating you into reading them and commenting on how people agree with you and collectively hate me.

Making a post interesting and giving it a factual title isn’t clickbait, it’s just labeling it so you know what it is.
Clickbait is just exaggerating a title, it doesn't need a thumbnail at all. Your "ruined by idiots" threads are not true at all, and using caps lock in certain parts is exaggeration

Paolosworld

Dionicio3's best friend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ruined by idiots threads is only subjectively untrue.

I had a thread
Things happened
Things got derailed
I made a blog about how it got “ruined by idiots”

It isn’t an objective statement but it perfectly fits the content of the blog in an accurate manner.

Also caps is for EMPHASIS, not EXAGGERATION.

Also it’s 2am in my time zone so I wanna got the bricks, if you respond I won’t get back till the morning.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
The ruined by idiots threads is only subjectively untrue.

I had a thread
Things happened
Things got derailed
I made a blog about how it got “ruined by idiots”

It isn’t an objective statement but it perfectly fits the content of the blog in an accurate manner.

Also caps is for EMPHASIS, not EXAGGERATION.

Also it’s 2am in my time zone so I wanna got the bricks, if you respond I won’t get back till the morning.
It's also 2 in my timezone
Also, *asterisk* is for emphasis, not caps

D

Deleted User

Please either be decent or get out of my FUCKIN BATHROOM and let me SHIT without you lecturing me on every fucking thing that I do.

I'm not going to comment on what's decent or not, but GBATemp is not your bathroom, if you've come here to treat it like a toilet expect to attract nothing but a following of petty little flies.

Meanwhile the mods have there handsful already trying to clean everyone else shit, so learn to not add to it.

Reactions: VinsCool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: