QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got a few new files for my DS but now I cant find my adapter. My haven't used it in a while but it should've been in my drawer or in the letter box and its not there. Its not the on the shelf with my DS games where I more often that not I keep it, but my sister cleaned up the room while I was sleep and she doesn't know if she moved it or not.

If you were me, where would you look for the adapter?

Also, I've got 60 bucks and can buy one of two things.

An airbed since I've been sleeping on this slab of foam for weeks now. My dads gonna get rid of the bunkbed soon, and I dont know what size my new bed will be so the air bed may become obsolete.
OR
I could get a skate board. I've always wanted a skateboard...

If you think I should get a skateboard, do you think I should get a traditional skateboard or one of those RipStiks?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
by adapter you mean flashcart or sd-card adapter?

if the latter, why not stick the microsd card in e.g. your cellphone and connect it via usb using it as a cardreader. i do this all the time when i forget mine.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you checked everywhere around your house ( I usually find the adapter in some random place)

Your getting a new bed so you shouldn't buy the airbed if you think it will become obsolete.

From my knowledge of skating $60 skateboards usually suck, but I guess the world industries skateboards aren't so bad (they still suck though) but if you just want to ride they'll do just fine.

gizmo_gal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xalphax said:
by adapter you mean flashcart or sd-card adapter?

if the latter, why not stick the microsd card in e.g. your cellphone and connect it via usb using it as a cardreader. i do this all the time when i forget mine.
I cant. I dont have a USB cable for my phone anymore.

I found the adapter! It was in the Cookie Jar* on my shelf.

NOTE: *Its an storage/ornament-thingy, I rarely ever keep cookies in it.

RhiGhost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xalphax said:
What a simple yet exellent idea, I never even thought of that lol.

I'm sad this story ends with no cookies though
frown.gif

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Skateboard.
Well, I should save a little more money for a skateboard though..
Mine was 125€, thats like, 150 bucks...
And I had to buy a new deck, becuase the first on sucked. And that was 60€, that's like 80 bucks...

gizmo_gal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got and returned the skateboard within 24 hrs. It was an impulsive buy and I couldn't resist it but the wheels and trucks (sp) were awful!

They had them in plastic when I bought it because that was my main concern--the wheels being flimsy. Turned out they were solid but could scarcely roll at all!!!

Atleast I got my money back though. I did have a teensy bit of fun rolling around--after a lot of work on my part to get the thing going--for about 6 feet. That was all it took to make me realize I'd rather spend 100 bucks on a good board with decent wheels that 20 on a peice of junk with unrollable wheels.

YES!! I'm ashamed to admit that, against my better judgement I bought a $20 skateboard instead of the more expensive yet equally crappy $60 model.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof