Gaming [Help - Question] I do not get Epona with the amiibo

SonGoku78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi everyone,

i am trying to get Epona with the smash link amiibo, but i always get random stuff.
I uses only two times all my amiibo.
Once on Great Plateau and once in Zora Village. But i am pretty sure Epona didn´t spawn on these two scans.
I saw videos where epona gets spawned immediately to the spot where you have that "amiibo circle".
But when i scanned smash link, both times it rained items for me. I guess i would have noticed if there spawned a horse :D
So my question is: Do you get epona for scanning link 100% the first time you scan him or is this random too and i should try further.
Because today i went to a stable, saved, scanned link, got items, load savefile, scan, again only items and so on. tried minimum 10 times.
Thanks for your help.

crafty84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should spawn the first time, but it has a chance of spawning each time after that, but from what I understand the chance is low.

SonGoku78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In gamefaqs board more people seem to have the same problem when scanning link on great plateau for first time. some people even got epone up there and could not register him because there is no route to the stalls. I can accept (hardyl, but can) that nintendo puts epona behind an amiibo, but then they should make sure it works without flaws.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never scanned on the plateau, but I did get her the first time I scanned. It was also the first amiibo I ever scanned in the game at all. I was near a stable (forget the name off hand but not the one on the way to Kakariko), but I think that's pure coincidence.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Got her the second time I scanned the SSB Link in. First time I was on one of the towers, and managed to get the rest of the stuff. I was annoyed, so I teleported to a shrine and did the scan and she appeared (it was on the same day).

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
I read online that she won't spawn in some areas and said to summon her right near a stable. I did it and got it first time but it may be just a coincidence. It's worth shot I assume.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: AajMtcHljfE@SylverReZ