[HELP] Switch CFW Rekado error after updating to latest switch firmware

JulianSchmidt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys:D

I have the problem, that i couldnt get into cfw anymore. :( I already had an atmosphere cfw before. I used Edizon, installed xci games and did much more. I used Rekado on my mobile phone to get into cfw. Now the problem is, that i replaced all the old atmosphere update files with the new ones and it still didnt work. I replaced hekate and fusee bin files too (idk if its important to know). I get an error everytime: "sending payload failed at offset 65536". I googled to search for sulutions, but i only found, that the usb c to c cableand otg adapter is the cause. But it doesnt make any sense for me, because i got it to work many times before i updated my switch. I am always using the same mobile and iam really confused:wacko: I forgot to mention, that i use a rcm jig to get into rcm. I already installed the latest release of Rekado and i updated my switch firmware to v14.1.1

I hope you guys can help me, sorry for my bad english. :D

Thx in future:)
Screenshot_20220427-002346_Rekado.jpg

Last edited by JulianSchmidt,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys:D

I have the problem, that i couldnt get into cfw anymore. :( I already had an atmosphere cfw before. I used Edizon, installed xci games and did much more. I used Rekado on my mobile phone to get into cfw. Now the problem is, that i replaced all the old atmosphere update files with the new ones and it still didnt work. I replaced hekate and fusee bin files too (idk if its important to know). I get an error everytime: "sending payload failed at offset 65536". I googled to search for sulutions, but i only found, that the usb c to c cableand otg adapter is the cause. But it doesnt make any sense for me, because i got it to work many times before i updated my switch. I am always using the same mobile and iam really confused:wacko: I forgot to mention, that i use a rcm jig to get into rcm. I already installed the latest release of Rekado and i updated my switch firmware to v14.1.1

I hope you guys can help me, sorry for my bad english. :D

Thx in future:)View attachment 307673
Use a different cable. https://github.com/MenosGrante/Rekado/issues/9

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol