Hacking Help to not get banned

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello guys from GBATemp.

So, yesterday, someone said to me that it was already safe to go online with Pokémon S&M. I did it, but today I saw Big N started to ban people from playing online.

Truth is that I am not banned, but I'm still feared that I can get banned. I was discussing with some friends about a way to avoid it, and we just got this ideia ( This is an idea for people which have A9LH WITHOUT Emunand):

Create a Emunand and, import a emunand backup ( I was planning to do it with the Pre-A9LH backup I have) and, trying to go online with the Emunand. I was going to create one, to see, if in case I got banned, I could play online with the Emunand, however, Emunand9 formats the SD Card and my PC is very slow to copy near 25GB's. So, I have two questiosn regarding this:

• Would this method work?
  • Is there any way to create a Emunand without formatting the SD Card?
Well, that's it. Sorry if what I wrote here was very dumbass, but I don't understand some things regarding Big N ban's. Thanks in Advance

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello guys from GBATemp.

So, yesterday, someone said to me that it was already safe to go online with Pokémon S&M. I did it, but today I saw Big N started to ban people from playing online.

Truth is that I am not banned, but I'm still feared that I can get banned. I was discussing with some friends about a way to avoid it, and we just got this ideia ( This is an idea for people which have A9LH WITHOUT Emunand):

Create a Emunand and, import a emunand backup ( I was planning to do it with the Pre-A9LH backup I have) and, trying to go online with the Emunand. I was going to create one, to see, if in case I got banned, I could play online with the Emunand, however, Emunand9 formats the SD Card and my PC is very slow to copy near 25GB's. So, I have two questiosn regarding this:

• Would this method work?
  • Is there any way to create a Emunand without formatting the SD Card?
Well, that's it. Sorry if what I wrote here was very dumbass, but I don't understand some things regarding Big N ban's. Thanks in Advance

Common bans uses console ID, so it wont work.

Reactions: ThunderbInazuma

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will my wii U get banned to for having the same Nintendo I.D? also I haven't done anything on pokemon moon yet in terms of playing online. Will I be safe? I still wanna play my none legit copy of Mario Kart 7. Think it's safe to do so?

Should I just delete pokemon sun and moon off my 3DS for now?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will my wii U get banned to for having the same Nintendo I.D? also I haven't done anything on pokemon moon yet in terms of playing online. Will I be safe? I still wanna play my none legit copy of Mario Kart 7. Think it's safe to do so?

dont go online with s/m and youll be fine

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

If you did nothing online on Moon, you should be safe. From what I understand, if you have a NNID linked to a 3DS and a WiiU you will only get a console ban ( on 3DS, not on WiiU, so the WiiU should be safe)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k