Hacking (Help Wanted) If you know cmake, c++, or uwp, you might be able to save and improve kodi on xbox one

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

Today, the team behind kodi app posted an article requesting the help of windows developers. They mentioned that the team is very small, and if they don't get enough developers, they might abandon Kodi on the xbox one moving forward.

The kind of requirements they are looking for is in the link, they want people who know cmake, c++, or uwp. I know that there are many people on this website who know one or more of the above, so this might be your chance to save kodi on xbox one. It might also be a good chance for you to learn from other professionals, and maybe even add the requested features for kodi on xbox one.

I don't think I need to explain what kodi since a lot of people know about it in this community, but just in case, it's an app that has a lot of functionality based on plugins. You can play media, stream media, and even play retro games with some plugins (although it doesn't work on xbox one as far as I'm aware).

Link: https://kodi.tv/article/windows-developers-kodi-needs-you

Reactions: wiired24

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You gotta work and earn it