Hacking Help with Error Code: 2162-0002 (latest Beta V2.8 of SX OS)

rickwj324

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Sorry if this has been posted but I couldn't find an answer to this problem. I just updated to latest Beta V2.8 of SX OS and used ChoiDujourNX to install firmware 8.1.0. Everything seemed to go fine. I managed to install another .nsp game and played it for a few minutes. A little later I copied two more .nsp files to my SD card to install on the switch and now when I try to open the ALBUM folder it gives an error: 2162-0002. I've tried multiple reboots, removed the card and replaced it. Also deleted the nsp files from the card. Still can't get into the ALBUMS folder.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Sorry if this has been posted but I couldn't find an answer to this problem. I just updated to latest Beta V2.8 of SX OS and used ChoiDujourNX to install firmware 8.1.0. Everything seemed to go fine. I managed to install another .nsp game and played it for a few minutes. A little later I copied two more .nsp files to my SD card to install on the switch and now when I try to open the ALBUM folder it gives an error: 2162-0002. I've tried multiple reboots, removed the card and replaced it. Also deleted the nsp files from the card. Still can't get into the ALBUMS folder.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Is your SD card formatted as exFAT?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER