Hacking Help with God Eater v1.3 Bug!

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Currently I'm using GE2 v1.3 and a small Bug appears, as you can see in the image below, the description of the quest has been Break.

v1.0
d6f79e22-d70c-11e5-8a83-768ed6dfc15e.jpg

v1.3
cf8f8aa4-d70d-11e5-97d7-91f0f9e3f629.jpg

I have found a small tutorial from Github PPSSPP, to solve this problem.

Code:
bool fromTop = (nt.attr & PSP_THREAD_ATTR_LOW_STACK) == 0;
to
Code:
bool fromTop = 1;

But my question is how to Edit it, I have to use that tool, and Edit it where, or have anyone have a ver PPSSPP Fix it please share or guide me, cuz I know for sure Sure it works over a few YouTube videos I've watched.

Hope everyone send a little time help me! Thank you so much!! (*^▽^*)

riesyukira

Trophies
XP
Country
Try asking the guys who previously hacked this game like SkyBladeCloud who singlehandedly took it upon himself to raise it back from the dead, but eventually put it back to its resting place due to the low demand for a fan translated GE2 .

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Try asking the guys who previously hacked this game like SkyBladeCloud who singlehandedly took it upon himself to raise it back from the dead, but eventually put it back to its resting place due to the low demand for a fan translated GE2 .
Well, he never reads PM. ( ̄▽ ̄)

SkyBladeCloud

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, he never reads PM. ( ̄▽ ̄)

I do, but only on (some) weekends XD. As far as I can read from your the opening post, this bug is related to the emu's stack allocation code. Here is where it happens:

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/...2c407a78e47/Core/HLE/sceKernelThread.cpp#L406

Patching would involve downloading the emulator's source, changing that line, and recompiling. This is assuming of course that this is indeed the culprit of the bug (I haven't tested), but it seems so, as according to unknownbrackets here, this is the only known side effect to this implementation.

Kind regards,

~Sky

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I do, but only on (some) weekends XD. As far as I can read from your the opening post, this bug is related to the emu's stack allocation code. Here is where it happens:

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/...2c407a78e47/Core/HLE/sceKernelThread.cpp#L406

Patching would involve downloading the emulator's source, changing that line, and recompiling. This is assuming of course that this is indeed the culprit of the bug (I haven't tested), but it seems so, as according to unknownbrackets here, this is the only known side effect to this implementation.

Kind regards,

~Sky
Thanks Sky-Senpai !!
I will study it further, can you help me with a few problems with Toukiden? I have PM it for you, but it seems you have not read it yet.
(゚∀゚)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong