Help with my banned switch

ugo_biswas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So i got a nintendo switch jailbroken it and then got to play pokemon sword, but i accidentaly got online for a second a now my switch is banned.
anyway i was wandering how can i still use it??

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i got a nintendo switch jailbroken it and then got to play pokemon sword, but i accidentaly got online for a second a now my switch is banned.
anyway i was wandering how can i still use it??
If you mean trying to use it online, you can't. You still have full access to homebrew and the not so legal stuff so it's not that bad.

moneychild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking from about 2 years of experience...
Your switch is still usable online (And maybe local multiplier).

Your current updates will work but to get new updates you will have to find and download them on the internet (I cannot tell you where since it's against forum rules)

There are ways to get online but you need a computer (Mac does not work too well. Cannot speak on windows)

Personally, online with the switch is horrible. Frequent disconnects and long wait times back when I could have gone online. Don't know if it's better now.

moneychild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What else did you do that caused you to get banned? People tend to connect with CFW online and be fine. Granted the risk are always there.

Or did you have NSPs installed?

I had an NSP installed (Pokemon fighting game).
Went online by mistake and like that, it was all gone!!!!!

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had an NSP installed (Pokemon fighting game).
Went online by mistake and like that, it was all gone!!!!!

Yeah installing NSP would result on a instant ban the moment you get online. You can still use it, but mainly offline from now. Just no more multiplayer and the eshop. Sorry it happened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters +1