NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ah no, it was an application to download on my PC
@bingus ,if you use NPS Browser 0.94 on PC,after download game(is complete have work.bin inside)automatocally unpack,only thing is transfer/copy on your PS Vita in ux0:app/ID GAME with the usb or ftp.

Last edited by NeoGranzon,

BlNGUS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@bingus ,if you use NPS Browser 0.94 on PC,after download game(is complete have work.bin inside)automatocally unpack,only thing is transfer/copy on your PS Vita in ux0:app/ID GAME with the usb or ftp.
Oh? man, that’s what I did but it was just the FF games not working correctly, everything else from it was a-ok

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh? man, that’s what I did but it was just the FF games not working correctly, everything else from it was a-ok
@bingus ,in the future if you don't want to have these problems yet,i recommend that you download and install the games and DLCs from PKGj app on the PS Vita.

Reactions: BlNGUS

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is ID for Final Fantasy X&X-2
PaperkD.jpg

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn ,i understand they are special editions like my Super Robot Wars V&X Premium Anime Song&Sound Edition.
Final Fantasy X&X-2 games is in on only file or card.

I can't recall if I bought final fantasy x and x-2 on the vita back when I bought games for the system, but I did buy the game on the ps4 (still have it), and yeah, both games were on the same disc.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't recall if I bought final fantasy x and x-2 on the vita back when I bought games for the system, but I did buy the game on the ps4 (still have it), and yeah, both games were on the same disc.
@godreborn ,these are the PS Vita versions referenced by gamefaqs
e7BMLrX.jpg
atFgS1O.jpg

They are like the versions of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection,but they are not in PKGj for the moment,you can find them outside other sites.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, who is Steve Miller?