Hacking HENkaku Enso for 3.65 Released

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soon as I got SD2VITA to work, i no longer have the file manager thing and I have no idea how to FTP or get it back installed. memory card,e ven though I unliked it, is now telling me I have to format it.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone manage to get StorageMgr to recognize the internal mem card as UMA0:? I got my sd2vita working fine but i want my extra 4GB of storage :(

TesseractStorm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my PSTV updated to 3.65. Now I can play Salt & Sanctuary again. Just can't seem to update it. (Was legit purchase, update downloads but doesn't activate)

Nanu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I updated to 3.65 and it worked just fine. Issue is, now games I installed using nonpdrm and refreshing the LiveArea no longer boot up. Anyone knows what's up?

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Got my PSTV updated to 3.65. Now I can play Salt & Sanctuary again. Just can't seem to update it. (Was legit purchase, update downloads but doesn't activate)

I think it comes from the fact that PS TV white listed games (through AntiBlackList) can't be updated, so not an Enso Henkaku 3.65 issue.

TesseractStorm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it comes from the fact that PS TV white listed games (through AntiBlackList) can't be updated, so not an Enso Henkaku 3.65 issue.
Salt and Sanctuary is pstv compatible. Plus I can't install legit DLC on my legit Caligula Effect (also PSTV compatible) so there's a problem somewhere.

Zm1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm not sure what happened but the updater put me on 3.65 stock no henkaku or enso at all. I took one of my spare 3.60 vita slims, installed the updater copied the update.pup to the required folder, uninstalled enso, Rebooted visited http://go.henkaku.xyz held R to reset all settings and disable all plugins. Rebooted visited http://go.henkaku.xyzagain started the updater after it finished i am now left on 3.65 stock

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys, I updated to 3.65 and it worked just fine. Issue is, now games I installed using nonpdrm and refreshing the LiveArea no longer boot up. Anyone knows what's up?

I'm having the same issue. After downloading the latest release and putting it in ur0:tai it doesn't work anymore.

I've put my ur0:tai config.txt (ux0:tai has been deleted) in the spoilers below. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell

Leathaface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue. After downloading the latest release and putting it in ur0:tai it doesn't work anymore.

I've put my ur0:tai config.txt (ux0:tai has been deleted) in the spoilers below. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
Put a space before ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx and ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx

Emma12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was wondering how I would reenable gamesd.skprx? I accidently disabled it.

Edit; nvm, solved it! Turns out I forgot I took out my sdcard.

Last edited by Emma12,

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

So I managed to get it to work. For some reason I needed to add my config.txt to uma0:tai (when using a SD2Vita mounted as ux0), which is weird because gamesd works just fine with the ur0 config file. Perhaps it'll work for you too (or my vita is just weird, that's always a possibility).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64