hey gbatemp i'm kleyto

ks100rr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, my name is kleyto. I've been using gba temp for years as a ninja learning in the dark from all of you. finally decide to create an account and become a member. i started off modding my gameboy color from child hood and slowly improve my skills to the point of being able to hard mod a nintendo switch lite. messed up a couple 3ds along the way breaking ribbon connector and accidently hitting resistors with my soldering iron. actually surprised myself completing this switch mod.

thumbnail.jpg

ks100rr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i also recently started designing 3d printed parts. this is an open case game cube set up i created.
Post automatically merged:

this is a nintendo switch game display dock i created based off the pokemon pc card

Attachments

• gamecube.jpg
    gamecube.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 3dprint.jpg
    3dprint.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 7

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
All Switch versions can be modded, the patched ones using a ModChip.

I did not know about that at off. Do you need to take apart your Switch to do the modding, or...? I don't know how it works, and someday I would wish to do it (but I don't want to have my account banned)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I did not know about that at off. Do you need to take apart your Switch to do the modding, or...? I don't know how it works, and someday I would wish to do it (but I don't want to have my account banned)
Yes is a physical device connected to the electronics of the console, is better if you have experience with micro soldering.

https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy

ks100rr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any experience of micro-soldering
its one of the hardest mods ive ever done. i contemplated it for a year before actually trying since i didnt want to mess my switch lite up. with one of these hwfly chips basically all switches including oled's are moddable.
thumbnail.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: DragonMals

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol