Hey I'm new

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ehehe... sorry... to vulpy and mei-chan.

i'm really a good person inside though.
Inside what? :creep:

Inside who?

Ah hell, now they've got me doing it......
:glare: right after you told me stop.

OhLawd.jpg

legendofmei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Canada
this reminds me about a certain intro thread that went over 10 pages and still no pics...
NGTFO
what??? telling me to leave?
nudes or get the F out :) lmao
uhmmm...you mean you want nude pics?

this reminds me about a certain intro thread that went over 10 pages and still no pics...
NGTFO

That means she's Naked Get The Fuck Out!
oh...do you mind if i take some pics?
hhahahahah nono ;)
but it's art. nothing is better than a female's curves.
SARCASM!

legendofmei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Canada
do they typically scare off girls?

We err They have been known to, once or twice. Forgive them.
Most of them have never seen a real gamer girl.
They're sort of the Holy Grail amongst a bunch of Forever Alones.
they must of never been to quebec
theres a crap load of girls who play video games, i actually know more girls who play then guys :P

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they must of never been to quebec
theres a crap load of girls who play video games, i actually know more girls who play then guys :P

I think they just aren't looking very well. There are a ton of girls on the temp.

All you have to do is translate an otome game and they come out of hiding like a horde of pervs ready to grope.

Reactions: 1 person

CCNaru

Warn-free Since 2005
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meetrandom ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiip™

Worth a penny.
Trophies
XP
Country
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meetrandom ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This thread seems to be getting a lot of attention, I was meaning to wait till my grand return to threat people, but I guess I have to do this one.
Welcome to the Temp!
Did you know not following the Rules will result in being hunted down by The Angry Bear Cavalry? True story.
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

Edit: What's with all the girl intros getting all this attention? I lack the understanding behind this. :unsure:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.