Hey, it's Waffle GM

WaffleGM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been lurking this forum for years now, whether it was to download cheat codes for my GBA games, learn tips and tricks for Street Fighter IV, or to learn more about modding/hacking various games I had now grown up with. I've only now decided to create an account in order to help someone with a question they had, only to realize I need to have 5 posts in order to send them a link. So, why not start here?

I grew up with video games, my first being Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land for the GBA, and have loved it ever since. I eventually started creating electronic music covers on my YouTube, and even branched out into my own original works, a lot of which I never got around to finishing. I've been a lot more busy as the years went on, but I still hope to get back to making content sooner or later. Since I started, I've done a lot of cool things: met lots of cool people, made awesome collaborative works, and even released the first complete ROM hack of Kirby Super Star Ultra! And while the hack doesn't have too many cool things other than its unique levels, with the information we've learned at my Kirby Super Star Ultra Hacking Discord will be more than enough for a great remake.

But before I start rambling about myself, I want to say "Hello" to the forum I ironically grew up with despite never interacting with its userbase. I hope I become of use to another wandering internet passerby who stumbles upon a post on this site like I did years ago!

Reactions: CoolMe and Kioku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol