Misc Hey just wondering...

Lemondemonforever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are there any emulators that are being worked on, and have the ability for the ps4 menu, for ps4? (not the ps5 cause I don't have one yet)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might want to check out a series s or x. the series s even has a screen you can attach, though it covers one usb port. retroarch is available there. you can get it for dev mode or retail, though the retail one is unofficial and removed after like a week or two, but it's always brought back by devs in a couple days. I have it for both dev and retail mods. you won't be banned for either. quite good emulation from what I've seen, probably better than the ps4's.

Reactions: nikeymikey

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, the dev mode on the series x--that retroarch is official. every game aside from the mystical ninja prototype game has worked for all systems. the prototype isn't supposed to work with any emulators, but it works with original hardware. I tested it with the mc2sio on the actual ps2, and it worked without a problem. that was working designs last game. if you're too young to remember them, they were like the originators of the special editions of games, so all their games cost more, but you got a lot of shit with them.

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something hilarious I read in the magic knight rayearth instruction manual, from working designs, is that over half of the source code, during translation, was lost due to some sort of mishap. lmao! so, the game took longer to be localized as a result. I'm surprised they admitted to that. what could've happened? haha!

Reactions: Glyptofane

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1