Hey! new to the forum

Neatgameboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, new user from Toronto. I collect everything Game Boy related, and I recently started painting these DMG's! My IG is Neatgameboy
instasize_230302184615.png

Neatgameboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice! It seems like today a lot of Gameboy enthusiasts are joining the forum.

It's nice meeting you.
Welcome.
Thank you! I definitely feel like I got reconnected with Game Boys at the right time because it seems like there's a big resurgence of popularity. All of us 30-40 year olds are rediscovering our childhood with new adult money! 🤣

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I happen to own couple DMG's, from which I recently fixed one.
And 4 GBC.
I'm planning to sell them because I'm an entitled pirate that prefers emulation over real hardware.

Thank you! I definitely feel like I got reconnected with Game Boys at the right time because it seems like there's a big resurgence of popularity. All of us 30-40 year olds are rediscovering our childhood with new adult money! 🤣

I agree with you! The Hardware Modding scene of the Gameboy has been growing and developing exponentially. It's quite amazing to see people loving this little console and improving it within each year.
I wonder what else is yet to be achieved with a Gameboy. Only time will tell and it'll be exciting.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, :)

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our site :D

Neatgameboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Those are some sick looking Game Boys. How did you design them or did somebody else do them up for you?
The designs themselves are from classic horror films. I paint them on with acrylic and seal the artwork with an automotive clear coat. I made a full step by step tutorial on my instagram account! it's the second and third pinned posts @Neatgameboy
Post automatically merged:

Cool shell mods B-)

Hope you enjoy it here.
Thank you!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays