codie-fz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey everyone! :)

I've been a longtime lurker of GBAtemp and came to visit the site again and again over the years, mostly for modding tutorials, news and content in general. Besides modding, I'm pretty much interested in all things tech, from software engineering, gaming to electronics.

Even though I mostly focused on the software side of things so far, I'm keen to learn more about the hardware part as well. Currently, I'm looking into modding my 3DS to add an USB-C charging port as well as bluetooth. But there's still a long way ahead of me :yay3ds: (Plus, Final Fantasy XVI just came out, which won't help with the procrastination lol)

Glad to meet you all, and I'm very happy to be a part of the community!

Cheers!

Reactions: CoolMe and DinhoS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Though I've been going to Aldis more often better lunch meat
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Is it worth it Gas wise? Length of travel.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    lgbqt products
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got 3 stores all within half a mile and a gas station in that same area so it's worth it
    +1
    LGBTQIA+ Products :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not the gay ride lunch meat :ohnoes:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Walmart is an 60 mile round trip for me, and yes, I still spend less even after the gas cost. :) I dont go there just for milk. I do 2 big hauls a month, fill the cart up.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay Ride™ at a Walmart near you
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lol GBAtemp mentioned in the latest Bringus Studios video
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    never heard of that developer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, was my anti hate trolling shitbox messages recorded
    :O Holy Cow 60 Miles !
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why people use miles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At 60 miles I'd just use instacart
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NinStar, cause 8 miles and runnin
    LOL! I'd lmao if they put a gay ride in the little arcade section they have in this walmart. It could be like the horses rides you put quarters in, except it would be like the ambiguously gay duo cartoon & you sit on top of the other guy thats in a "flying" position. LMAO!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm pretty sure parents would have an issue with gay rides
    +1
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door dash. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eagerly awaiting 4x 8TB HDDs to get delivered today
    So I drive the 30 miles there, spend $100-$150 on groceries, and drive back home. Still saved $$$ after gas over shopping locally.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all... +1