• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

High school halftime show leaves local community and media outraged

Status
Not open for further replies.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Alright Uncle Tom.

Tell that to the millions of minorities in prison for small possession of marjiuana charges. DO you know what the discrepancy is between minorities and whites in this area? just one of the many areas.
Millions of minorities are not in prison for small possession of marijuana, you made that up. Black prisoners make up 858,000 of prisoners in custody overall for all crimes.

If you freed all Blacks in prison for drug crimes, it will drop from 37.5% to 37%. Barely a half percentage point difference. Most are in Prison for Violent and property crimes.

Last edited by SG854,

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patrick Little? Never heard of him but what proof of him being Nazi and im not trying to stir shit im being serious and peeps going for little guy instead the B***ards in the Shadows. George Soros ring a bell and others like him the real Nazis while we hear bitching over someones sig.
You can learn about Patrick Little and come to your own conclusions here - https://littlerevolution.us

D

Deleted User

Millions of minorities are not in prison for small possession of marijuana, you made that up. Black prisoners make up 858,000 of prisoners in custody overall for all crimes.

If you freed all Blacks in prison for drug crimes, it will drop from 37.5% to 37%. Barely a half a percentage point difference. Most are in Prison for Violent and property crimes.

A minority who is also a racist. We live in interesting times.

D

Deleted User

Alright Uncle Tom.

Tell that to the millions of minorities in prison for small possession of marjiuana charges. DO you know what the discrepancy is between minorities and whites in this area? just one of the many areas.
So more minorities in prison = racism?

Huh... Something about that logic seems flawed.

Reactions: PanTheFaun

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am replying to someone but I won't quote them - What we call minorities here in European countries are actually the majority of the planet. Europeans are actually the minority of all the races. Do people really believe minorities can't be racist against the majority of a country?

D

Deleted User

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

C’mon dude
common what dude? your placing yourself on the side of someone who thinks white genocide is already in order. I thought you disagreed?

You sure you wanna do that?

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He isn't on my side and said he disagrees with me on certain things like a white genocide. I'm allowed to have my own opinion and so are others.
Just like you believe minorities are targeted just for being a minority.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
common what dude? your placing yourself on the side of someone who thinks white genocide is already in order. I thought you disagreed?

You sure you wanna do that?
I am against him on the White disappearance thing. But i’m going to be real when it’s comes to prison incarcerations.

Last edited by SG854,

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you freed all Blacks in prison for drug crimes, it will drop from 37.5% to 37%. Barely a half percentage point difference. Most are in Prison for Violent and property crimes.
You obviously haven't seen 13th.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5895028/plotsummary

D

Deleted User

far less whites in prison for the same exact thing = racism

logical sound actually

So less White people in prison = racism?

Thats a bit of a non-sequitur. You have one fact (there are less white people in prison for the same crime). You can't jump from that to 'RACISM! RACISM EVERYWHERE!'. You need to have supporting evidence. Like 'in a suburb where literally everyone has totally equal payment and family size and everything else, black people are more often put in prison.'

Not that that's actually true btw.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm talking mostly about the extreme left progressives who want to censor every damn word that happens to offend them. Screw being PC, screw censorship.
No worse than how the right censors and gives "alternative facts" to mislead everyone. Just in the last few days, Ann Coulter backed out of a debate before going on the news and claiming no one would debate her because liberals are too stupid, and people like Shapiro support boycotts over networks and organizations who have ads that are too liberal or lgbt friendly. Censoring isnt a 'liberal' issue, for every college liberal who wants to deplatform Milo, theres conservatives trying to get people fired for writing things they dont like or being pro lgbt.

D

Deleted User

I am against him on the White disappearance thing. But i’m going to be real when it’s comes to prison incarcerations.
Doesn't work like that, you are either for or against racism.

Saying black people are in jail because they are black...well is a problem. Nothing else could be going there right? no systemic process to keep the minority down? no lack of education, prospects notta.

They black, they commit crimes.

Also you are very wrong about the amount of minorities in prison for possession compared to whites. Do a little research.

D

Deleted User

So less White people in prison = racism?

Thats a bit of a non-sequitur. You have one fact (there are less white people in prison for the same crime). You can't jump from that to 'RACISM! RACISM EVERYWHERE!'. You need to have supporting evidence. Like 'in a suburb where literally everyone has totally equal payment and family size and everything else, black people are more often put in prison.'

Not that that's actually true btw.
FAR less white people in jail for the SAME THING.

I don't have to explain it further.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't prove anything. I can provide videos showing the complete opposite.
We aren't gonna get anywhere doing this.
You haven't even watched it yet somehow you now know what the opposite is. Go ahead and post a documentary showing the opposite.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You haven't even watched it yet somehow you now know what the opposite is. Go ahead and post a documentary showing the opposite.
I have read what it's about. Haha I really want to debate you on this and trust me I would but that would mean it would become very, very racial. Are you sure you want to go down this road?

D

Deleted User

FAR less white people in jail for the SAME THING.

I don't have to explain it further.

That's still a non-sequitur. What if... Hm... I don't know, maybe as a collective, there's a culture that encourages White people to not do drugs.

D

Deleted User

That's still a non-sequitur. What if... Hm... I don't know, maybe as a collective, there's a culture that encourages White people to not do drugs.
lmao seriously? are actually saying that less white do drugs? is that a thing you just said?

Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv