• Total voters

Oleboy555

Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
You guys can start requesting to be added to the site if you like - I'm trying to rewrite it to have a database and I have to learn a lot of stuff (spring boot, JPA, and mysql). I should get it finished tomorrow. If I didn't have to learn then it probably would have only taken a few hours!

It previously just had an array of everyone's names and was hardcoded to add people to the array when it restarted. So the way I had it before won't work, because it gets restarted like one a day so if I try to add people to the array while the site is running it will just forget them when it restarts itself - and I was hoping to delegate responsibility to someone else to add people so I can't be hard coding it. A database means it won't forget when it is restarted. Hope that made sense.
will there be a round 2 for non-US people?

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Don't forget: practically anyone with a United States region DSi could do this easily (e.g. someone from Canada, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, or Argentina).
Yes, but we don't want to leave everybody else out.

Reactions: pustal

Lord_Friky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
srloader or any other tia file can be installed through twlit
as for dsiware: https://dsiguide.me/dsiware-installation
You don't need twlnf for DSiWare installation anymore, you just have to copy the .app and the .tmd to the right folder in your SD card and you're good to go

You don't even need to create a ticket for it

KEHT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you just have to copy the .app and the .tmd to the right folder in your SD card and you're good to go
What is this folder?

I completely lost with these .tia's and folders. I just want to copy some dsiware, but there is no clear guide how to do this!

D

Deleted User

You don't need twlnf for DSiWare installation anymore, you just have to copy the .app and the .tmd to the right folder in your SD card and you're good to go

You don't even need to create a ticket for it
Are you sure? I'm having trouble installing DSiWare as well; I dump the DSiWare from my 3DS, delete the cmd folder and the ctx file, and copy the proper TMD from the TMD preservation 7Z file, renaming it to title.tmd. I copy the folder ("4b513945" for example -- that's LOZ: Four Swords) to SD:/title/00030004/, but when I start the DSi again, the app does not appear on the home menu, and the folder is deleted from the SD card automatically. I would follow the "Dumping DSiWare from 3DS" guide, except it's not finished yet.

RosalinaFan573

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure? I'm having trouble installing DSiWare as well; I dump the DSiWare from my 3DS, delete the cmd folder and the ctx file, and copy the proper TMD from the TMD preservation 7Z file, renaming it to title.tmd. I copy the folder ("4b513945" for example -- that's LOZ: Four Swords) to SD:/title/00030004/, but when I start the DSi again, the app does not appear on the home menu, and the folder is deleted from the SD card automatically. I would follow the "Dumping DSiWare from 3DS" guide, except it's not finished yet.
You need to create "content" and "data" folders in the "4b513945" folder. Place the APP and TMD in the "content" folder and the save file in the "data" folder.

Last edited by RosalinaFan573,
Reactions: siamese
D

Deleted User

You need to create "content" and "data" folders in the "4b513945" folders. Place the APP and TMD in the "content" folder and the save file in the "data" folder.
Yes, GodMode9 generated those folders when I dumped the DSiWare from my 3DS; I didn't remove them during the transfer. I guess I should have mentioned that in my post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch