Homebrew Homebrew Launcher won't run

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using Haxchi to boot into a sig-patched SysNAND, and then when I try to open the Homebrew Launcher it just hangs

I could use Haxchi again to access the Homebrew Menu, but when you exit you end up in Mii Maker and it's irritating

Blundermann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem yesterday. It seems to be a bug with the latest version of Haxchi.
Downgrading to Haxchi 2.0 fixed the problem for me.

swabbo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I had this problem yesterday. It seems to be a bug with the latest version of Haxchi.
Downgrading to Haxchi 2.0 fixed the problem for me.
pretty sure i'm already using 2.0 Haxchi, I'm also pretty certain the Homebrew Launcher (Wii U Channel version) doesn't use the Homebrew_Launcher.elf file

swabbo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're using 2.1 of the HBL, that uses RPX. I believe you can change the file path in the config file to reflect that, something I learned the hard way.

The Homebrew Launcher that is in SD:/Wiiu/apps is not an RPX file, it's an ELF file

I want to be able to run the installed Homebrew Channel (not the one above) once I've used Haxchi to boot into Sig-patched Sysnand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...