Homebrew HomemenuHax 2.0 released by yellows8 - Custom themes, *hax2.5 payloads and more

Thorsb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The trick where you go to the shutdown screen then back to home with L pressed to trigger the hax doesn't work for me anymore :(... otherwise really cool!

power off + home menu button + hold L doesnt work to boot hbl :\ too bad
I was already running themehax and used that to install the new version, not a single problem, however, now I can't hold down the power button, hold L and boot it from there, having to completely power off the 3DS is extremely tedius, being someone who switches back and forth between the hax and the normal home menu, this is a pain in the butt.

Hopefully something is done about this issue.
You can open the system settings instead, then hold down L and press X to close the settings, and it will boot menuhax.

Last edited by Thorsb,

misterdarvus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You can dump them with 3ds_homemenu_extdatatool
Tell me how, I guess I apply my theme and select this (on pic attached) and it outputs those body_lz.bin and other necessary files including sfx?

Attachments

• IMG_20151031_164711.jpg
    IMG_20151031_164711.jpg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 172

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Okay, I need some help to understand a few things here.
I've got an O3DS, Sysnand firmware version 9.2, emunand 10.something (the latest update a few weeks ago).
I use the browser to load a webpage to get into emunand (with rxtools). (Is this the so called browserhax?)

Should I get this as a replacement for the browser method? Or is there something else I should do instead that suits me better (since this seems to have a low boot rate)?
I'm a bit lost with the terminology of all the "...hax" things.

Last edited by Issac,

danzou22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I need some help to understand a few things here.
I've got an O3DS, Sysnand firmware version 9.2, emunand 10.something (the latest update a few weeks ago).
I use the browser to load a webpage to get into emunand (with rxtools). (Is this the so called browserhax?)

Should I get this as a replacement for the browser method? Or is there something else I should do instead that suits me better (since this seems to have a low boot rate)?
I'm a bit lost with the terminology of all the "...hax" things.
I was like you few days ago xD What you can do now that things were updated:
1. Install Homebrew Channel. You have to download this, put all the files in the SD and using the following QR (L+R for camera, then select the icon of QR) go to the link it says and Homebrew Channel will appear.
2u8jxuc.png

2. Go to menuhax manager and just install it. If all goes fine then next time you power your 3DS if you press L button then homemenuhax will appear and will launch the Homebrew Channel.
3. Then using CrtBootManager if you do the same (power on the o3ds and press L) now a menu different will appear. In this menu you can select rxTools, Homebrew channel, etc. Find a guide for this, it isn't very complicated.

I think Browserhax is used to launch the Homebrew channel. What you use to launch rxtools is the spider exploit. Here the is a list of exploits. Both use the browser.

Last edited by danzou22,
Reactions: SubstituteCS

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't get the imagething fully, i have an imagedisplay.png in \3ds\menuhax_manager\imagedisplay.png
Do i need to reinstall the menuhax_manager to get the image dipslayed?

[EDIT]
Nevermind, with the modified version of @legofan623 it's all clear now :)

Last edited by DjoeN,
Reactions: BringusStudios

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu