EmperorOfCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, usually I am no conspiracy theorist but I have irrifutable evidence of temporal displacement via Hong Kong post.

Exhibit A - "The item (RA*********HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 6-Nov-2008"

Thats right folks. It left TOMORROW. However I can see how due to the time difference that maybe it is tomorrow there already.. I can perhaps indulge that for a moment.. but wait, theres more??!!Eleventyone!!11

Exhibit B -

"You were looking for:
Tracking Number: RA*********HK
Date of Event: 2008/11/04
Time of Event: 05:05
Description: International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs."

There you have it folks. I have a package shipped via Hong Kong post that was shipped tomorrow, and arrived at customs yesterday.
Im going to go google now and see if I can find any time machines for sale. If I can find one Im soooo getting it for myself for last christmas.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's already 3:37PM, November 6 over here and it's 4 there around 36 minutes ago if I'm not mistaken, hahahahahaha, I hate to break this to you man, but I don't think time machines exist yet.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yup. What Mei-o said. Like how Korea is 16 hours ahead of Canada (Vancouver, to be specific). Technically, the package was "traveling" back in time, but there ain't no time machine yet.

EmperorOfCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tropicana said:
Yup. What Mei-o said. Like how Korea is 16 hours ahead of Canada (Vancouver, to be specific). Technically, the package was "traveling" back in time.

One day I can understand, but if it was sent today my time (tomorrow your time) how does it arrive yesterday, my time? still doesnt make sense to me
tongue.gif

EmperorOfCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I dont care what time it was sent. If it was sent *anytime* today it could not possibly have been received by customs yesterday. Period. Unless you too actually believe in the time machine
tongue.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
dude, its the different time zones because of the different times that the sun hits a location or country

this was like in my grade 4 class

google international time zone

EmperorOfCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jan777 said:
dude, its the different time zones because of the different times that the sun hits a location or country

this was like in my grade 4 class

google international time zone

Unless the time difference is greater than 24 hours surely it cant be a difference spanning 2 days

EmperorOfCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mei-o said:
Whatever you say Emperor, whatever you say, heehee.

Its only 1AM here. maybe midnight in Vancouver... thats like 14 hours, not >24 so maybe I missed your point =(

Put this way, if its 4PM in HK then it could have been mailed within the last 14 hours to be considered mailed on the 16th. 14 hours Ago there is nowhere in my country where it was not still the 15th, no? My logic is flawless. Im telling you. It was Michael J fox.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had a package arrive from Hong Kong to my house, here in the UK, in 2 days. I thought that was pretty fucking impressive, now I know how they did it! Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer