Hookah Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would assume this is a bit too illegal for GBAtemp.
I actually am not sure though.

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Definitely! Thanks Mr. Hooker!
LJ%20Hooker%20bear.jpg

Free pedobear!

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Don't care if it's illegal, looks more like spam to me.

"Go to webshop.com, tell them you were referred by me. discuss."

Come on, this is a blatant advertisement!

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The amount of people who think this is illegal is really impressive. People have never seen a glass piece? Never heard of a headshop?
Nothing illegal about any of that. Unless, you are of course...under 18 which explains why you all think its illegal I guess.

I could straight into the white house with a hooka sticking 5 feet out of my fly and they couldn't find anything illegal about it.

You smoke tobacco out of it. And even if you don't! its not illegal until you smoke something else out of it.

And on second note

This is a semi-Advertising. He didn't referral link you, he didn't tell you specifically to use his name on all orders blah blah blah. Maybe he gets a small discount if you use his name in an order or something of that nature...but I don't find anything malicious about that.

If you want a hooka, then he just showed you a good place to look for them and saved you sometime and effort. If you want to help him out in return use his name.

Otherwise if you think this is illegal somehow AND/OR you don't care for hooka's in the first place and think this is just spam
....then well, why the hell are you reading it in the first place?? And why should it matter to you? Are you thought police?

I for one thank him. Even though I am not going to buy anything from that site.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
You thank him for posting a link that was completely uncalled for? You're strange. Noone here on GBATemp ever wondered where to buy cheap bongs online - at least I never read a post like that. What I'm actually taking offense in is that he didn't even bother to write anything about it. Just coming in, saying "here, link, go buy stuff" is a bit scarce, don't you think?

And no, I'm not the thought police. But go, look around on GBATemp - what was once a semi-useful forum has turned into an absolute shithole, since nobody seems to care what he writes about anymore. It's a shithole full of redundant, childish, annoying rubbish comments. No, I don't see it as my mission to educate every single user here, but rubbing the crap they post under their nose every once in a while can't hurt, I think.

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone and like i have said before this is only illegal if you are under 18, but if you are over and you just use tobacco, then it is fine. the site of hookahdomain.com is just a community for people who like hookah, its like myspace, if you want to know more check it out.

this is a quick edit to say,what is your prob if you dont like what i say then why read it, you knew before you read what i had to say you wanted to be an ass, when you read the title why didnt you just look away and read something else, sorry i mad you so mad that you know want to shoot your mother clam down, if you have not check out the site if you want to LEARN MOrE.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No advertising allowed, even in blogs. Especially when you get some kind of kickback.

TOPIC CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1