How are you dealing with Coronavirus?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We’ve been mostly getting the kids into CAD and introducing them to the world of 3D printing! Passes the time and is extremely rewarding for them to design something and then see it made!

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just staying home and playing games, bored as all hell and very anxious because I have nothing to do.
I just miss my gf since we can't use public transportation to see each other.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First and foremost, I hope you’re all managing to stay safe and well.

As for the current situation, hasn’t made much of a difference to me, we’re in lockdown but I work from home anyway, so no real change.

This past week or so has been horrible so far dealing with the virus, it’s pretty unpleasant but I’m at least thankful that (so far) it’s not gotten to the point where I really have to worry, so I’m not complaining.

Stay safe y’all.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
We are health and in a good Mood.Our Lifes are good as before,nothing has changed in our "private Life".:)

It is actual now really annoying.And in many "Points" absolute no longer understandable and comprehensible.
It unfortunately affected my Wife's Job Life and also mine in a "not really good" Way.

Thank you.:)

Reactions: MrCokeacola

nani17

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm still working because I work in the health service so I'm not really bored to be honest. I do enjoy my days off because its alot more quiet.

Reactions: Alexander1970

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is a pandemic which is killing hundreds of thousands of people, you unmitigated cretin.
Stores ain't gonna stock themselves. Floors are not going to clean themselves. Property is not going to guard itself. There is lots of essential service work that needs to get done that all these lazy out of work people don't want to do. I'm in security and we can't find enough people to work cause they all want to stay home and collect EI. Same with my friend in janitorial who is having to work overtime everyday cause no one wants to work.

arcanine

Trophies
XP
Country
Stores ain't gonna stock themselves. Floors are not going to clean themselves. Property is not going to guard itself. There is lots of essential service work that needs to get done that all these lazy out of work people don't want to do. I'm in security and we can't find enough people to work cause they all want to stay home and collect EI. Same with my friend in janitorial who is having to work overtime everyday cause no one wants to work.
Not everybody is capable of doing those jobs safely, competently or at all

D

Deleted User

Mostly Animal Crossing - gotta get my terraform on! But seriously, there's not a whole lot to do when you're stuck at home all the time.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I work at home for my job. I was supposed to go to Dominican Republic but due to the travel restrictions I cant go as of now. I just mostly be with my son since I don't really trust the daycare reopening and on my downtime I play my Xbox or Switch.

The virus isn't going away soon so just have to make the best out of the situation.

arcanine

Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody with two arms, two feet and half a brain can mop a floor kid.
These people exist:

Children
Elderly
Disabled
Immunocompromised
Mental health patients

Also, most places which have floors which need to be mopped probably already employ people to mop them. Likewise for other work that “anybody with two arms, two feet and half a brain” can do.

By all means continue with the same attitude, it doesn’t affect my life at all. But you sound like a judgemental, narrow-minded ignoramus.

CovidBryant

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I caught corona before it was cool, and popular. Around January?!
Recovered from it quickly, thanks to superior genes, and now the question is, how corona intends to deal with me?
It supposedly mutates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wut