Hacking How do I play nonpdrm games from uma0 ?

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You can't , vita games can only be run off ux0.
So if I do the swap thing where I swap vita2sd and make ir my main memory card how hard is it to undo that? What I am doing is I am playing PKGJ games on my US account with my 8gb vita memory and on my main EU account with my 16 GB vita card I have my legit bought games and my physical game save and use it in normal mode like a non mod vita. I want to be able to swap back to normal use without too much of a hassle if it is possible.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I do the swap thing where I swap vita2sd and make ir my main memory card how hard is it to undo that? What I am doing is I am playing PKGJ games on my US account with my 8gb vita memory and on my main EU account with my 16 GB vita card I have my legit bought games and my physical game save and use it in normal mode like a non mod vita. I want to be able to swap back to normal use without too much of a hassle if it is possible.

Mounting point can be set using CelesteBlue's Storagemgr easily, any vita games stored on uma0 can't be access without it being move to ux0, as for physical copy they aren't affected if you have a 1000 3G model if you use a PSVSD.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a slim WiFi version that is why I am looking for a solution.
Mounting point can be set using CelesteBlue's Storagemgr easily, any vita games stored on uma0 can't be access without it being move to ux0, as for physical copy they aren't affected if you have a 1000 3G model if you use a PSVSD.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a slim WiFi version that is why I am looking for a solution.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

Then I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to use physical copy of games if you want to use SD2Vita, PSVSD is only for 3G 1000 model, just buy a large size SD card and use that as your ux0 , there is no point of having physical copy of games lying around these days.

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Then I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to use physical copy of games if you want to use SD2Vita, PSVSD is only for 3G 1000 model, just buy a large size SD card and use that as your ux0 , there is no point of having physical copy of games lying around these days.
well about the physical games I have to say that I supported the console since 2014 and I had a lot of fun doing it and it is one my favourite consoles of all time so I take pride in having those games. I understand what you say, probably just gonna end up getting a second system to use homebrew on.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well about the physical games I have to say that I supported the console since 2014 and I had a lot of fun doing it and it is one my favourite consoles of all time. I understand what you say probably just gonna end up getting a second system to use as the hacked one.

Well you can just buy a larger size SD card like 256GB, you can just use Nonpdrm version of the Phyiscal version of the games.

Reactions: Count Duckula

Priestiality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you can just buy a larger size SD card like 256GB, you can just use Nonpdrm version of the Phyiscal version of the games.
Yeah this is what I did. Granted I only have 2 physical games and the rest are digital anyway. Once you get a massive SD card there's no reason not to use it for ux0. Use your internal/mcd for ROMs and/or PS1/PSP eboots.

Warlord698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can connect the vita to pc as usb storage with vitashell, rip the game folders over, then copy everything over to the sd card and just use nonpdrm from there with storagemgr placing the card adapter as ux0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It was good +1