smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Just smile, don't say anything keep smiling, NEVER STOP SMILING. you git me, boom.
giphy.gif

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
you're a girl help us >:'''O
Be yourself.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Think of girls as fellow humans, not as some aliens.

Reactions: ThoD and Quantumcat

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
I stumbled on the “awkward virgin cringe” videos on youtube and, while extreme, they are very telling about what’s wrong with the attitude of some guys..

Plus they’re funny as hell.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
but girls call me ugly and don't like me :0
You're around the wrong girls then.
Look for someone who doesn't care how you look, but likes you for who you are.

Reactions: ThoD and Quantumcat

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...these threads always make me laugh

There's no real method to talk to a girl, because, this may be a shocker...but girls are humans, too. You just go up to one and talk to them like they're any other person. Typical "how do I socialize" stuff, like asking what their hobbies are, do they like video games, etc.

If you're trying to only talk to women just to get laid, and no reason else then I have no words of advice cuz that's just kinda sleezy.
my world just crashed on me :O didnt know that u re humans too .. i

but lets get back to the topic..
you re right ^^ i agree with you chary ... i mean a woman wants to be taken seriously... you need to pay her respekt and let her know that u really are here for getting to know her better.. this is maybe a tip of someone who has some experience ^^... but i guess @Chary can help you guys that are looking for solutions ... out here a lot she seems really nice ^^ so just listen to her :)!

Last edited by Bernhard,
D

Deleted User

OP
You talk to them like you would any other person. Treating girls like they're some other kind of species is likely to give off completely wrong vibes.
I think you gave me good advice. A few months ago I met a girl on HelloTalk and we become friends. A few weeks ago we met IRL, now she is my girlfriend. Before we met IRL the closest I got to flirting with her was calling her pretty once or twice. I chose not to fuck her when I may have had the chance (she wanted to enter a private room with me and I said no) and now the geographical distance between us has become too great for any sort of physical contact between us.

Last edited by ,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I think you gave me good advice. A few months ago I met a girl on HelloTalk and we become friends. A few weeks ago we met IRL, now she is my girlfriend. Before we met IRL the closest I got to flirting with her was calling her pretty once or twice. I chose not to fuck her when I may have had the chance (she wanted to enter a private room with me and I said no) and now the geographical distance between us has become too great for any sort of physical contact between us.
Nice necrobump

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
then just go for traps :3
what about transgender instead?
because ... really, I found an actress pretty and wouldn't have imagined she was born a boy, until she said so in the movie. I thought it was the character's background, but she did it for real too.
Nia Nal (Nicole Maines)

In fact, if you can't notice then talking to her would be as stressful than any other girl. (and probably as dangerous)

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: Deleted User

Fates-Blade-900

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's worth pointing out that lots of guys seem concerned about how girls think about them. Some guys say: That's a weak man, a true man gets all the girls, gets laid with them, and doesn't care about what they think (I suppose that's why some if not most of the advice from forums don't help), but no, It depends on the girl whether you should be concerned about what she thinks, and you should really care about what your GF thinks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

People have said that if you have good social skills and just be yourself that you shouldn't worry about getting a GF it'll just happen, it's the simple truth and I agree.

Last edited by Fates-Blade-900,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Well, just don't try to be a nice guy nor a white knight but in other words, talk to a girl as if it were anyone else, you know, normal. If it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be.

* Look up nice guy / white knight on Reddit if you want to know how not to be like those types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...