Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GatorDeb said:
I have a 16 gigger.

14.8 actual space.

11.1 gigs for the NDS folder, 401 games.

1.44 gig GBA, 260 games.

Thinking of getting rid of the GBAs in order to get more space for NDS. I only have like 1.5 gigs left
frown.gif

Can't wait for the 32 giggers!

No music or videos.
2GB full
plus u should use a trimmer saves alot of space

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8 gig card is nearly full, has every Visual Novel available installed, quite a few homebrew, and some songs. Using an AceKard 2.1 with AKAIO.

I also have an 8 gig card with my CycloEvo, but I have to sort those into folders due to limitations
frown.gif

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've got less than 300 mb left on my 8 gig microsd. I only have a bit over 20 games, 90% of which i only keep for sentimental value. the thing is, i have 10 movies on it as well as 1 gig of music. honestly, i could go through a 32 gig just like that if i really wanted. yes, i'm crazy.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Mine has barely any games on it..I mean, really, those with a lot of Roms on them usually never finish one single game.
i have 4 or 5 usually, and 2-3 of them are the stickers (tetris, mariokartds) and the other two are games im trying to play thru

Senrii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nothing special, much like jph; the standard sticked roms, like tetris, mkds and metroid prime hunters.
I also have Dragon Quest V on it, but I just bought the game, so I don't play the rom anymore, only for trying cheats.
And I already have N+ for like 1 year now on my M3, it's such a nice game. Just finished it, but multiplayer is fun too
smile.gif

eltrut

Trophies
XP
Country
I have an 8GB and it's always full, i rotate what's on there about once a month or so.

I have about 15-20 games although i only play about a quarter of them, 4-ish GB of music (I use my DS as an Mp3 player mostly) and a few computer programs/avi files (MAME, movies, TV shows, etc.) because i use my SD as my main USB as well.

z0mbiew0lf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About 50mb left on my 2gig microsd. 32 ds games, 20 gba games, 7 gbc games, 2 snes games. For the most part I'm satisfied with what I have on there, I'm trying to beat every one of those games. Too bad I didn't know not to boot the 3in1 into NOR, I've lost so many 100% metroid runs because of that :/

XRacer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Filling up a 16gb microSDHC with only NDS and GBA games is crazy. 401 NDS games? That's crazy too!

I have a 4gb microSDHC (3.75GB actual space)
-53 NDS Games (most are trimmed, alot are big-sized games)
-No music or videos
Space Left: 401 MB

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've got 2 x 4gb microSDHC's
First one completely full with:
-Emulators (SNES, Gameboy Color)
-Gameboy Advance games for my GBA expansion pack
-Special' games (games that I've completed, or older awesome games that I might play when I'm bored)

Second one is only half full holding my mp3's, games that I wanted to try and homebrew that I wanted to try.

4ppleseed

Trophies
XP
Country
4gb. 3 games. lol.

puzzle quest. retro game challenge and big bang mini.
I don't have the time to get into anything big so I just play these on the bus to work (15 mins).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...