Hardware How is JoyCon-R not a HUGE mistake?..

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS had/has a proper controller layout so it's not like many can complain about it, Nintendo gave the 3DS a home console controller as close as they could get on the go. The Joy-Cons though... hm.
Two sticks is basically a necessity now even for portable gaming, so I think I prefer Switch's layout immediately.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
It should be exclusively for online gaming only at the very least. Microsoft in the early days demanded customers to subscribe to Xbox LIVE Gold in order to use the browser, Netflix, YouTube but later on since they changed their minds and made these services free. Sony followed their example but with the exception of, if you play a Free to Play game which has online then it's free to play online and this is definitely a nice bonus!

Nintendo's online paid service looks like it might just be a total disaster but let's wait and see.

Being forced to use Xbox LIVE gold to use the browser would suck but if you got online no matter where you go when you pay for your subscription like 3G that would be amazing

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard you can use both joypads in zelda to shoot a bow?
Yea i heared that two.
That it plays the nintendo land.
One joycon to aim and other pulled back as a bow.

But havent seen any video of this. And dont remember who said it. It was a youtuber that did some interveiws.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...