Hacking How many people with N3DS"s are still waiting for Gateway, or have you moved on?

How many people with N3DS"s are still waiting for Gateway, or have you moved on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I feel lonely.... I seem to be the only one who doesn't have a N3DS, and doesn't even want one :(

If you don't care about 3d then there is no point, the cstick is great but so is a circle pad pro. Just don't ever use super stable 3d because then it will ruin your o3ds experience imo.

I have a gatewait but purchased a sky3ds because I can't play the games withouut super stable 3d, it's that good Imo.

Many people think gaming in 3d is a gimmick imo the n3ds proves otherwise, for those who think it's a gimmick and have no intention in purchasing a new 3ds then just never ever test super stable 3d because you will end up purchasing a n3ds.

Some people get headaches imo this is caused by bad vision and you need glasses/new glasses. Some people can't see the 3d effect at all for some reason so if I was one of those people the n3ds would be pointless.

I'm looking forward Xenoblade as I missed it on wii and it costs to much used, also looking forward to future exclusive n3ds games/exclusive features for n3ds in future games.

I have barley touched my o3ds since my sky3ds showed up, only used it to update some games in eShop lol.

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't like 3d and still think the new 3ds is worthy upgrade.

It's just sexy

Lol it's sexy isn't a good enough reason for an upgrade imo. O3ds XL is better built then then n3ds XL, much more sturdy then the new 3ds imo. The cstick is enough for the upgrade if you didn't like the bulky circle pad pro, but purchasing it just because it sexy sounds like a waste of money if you don't care about 3d/cstick/exclusive games & features.

I believe they're going to have to release a new card.

Very possible, but I don't expect it to be a new flash cart. I expect it to be a bootleg copy of cubic ninja which is risky for gateway to do or they will compile their own card and game that basically does the same thing as cubic ninja but isn't.

If they did release a new card I wouldn't expect it to cost more then 20-30$ and if you already own cubic ninja that will work also..

Just my opinion...

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ONLY system i have is my n3ds ll smash bros edition. not gunna waste money on another system. still wating of gateway. i have moved on though, been playing a lot of runescape lately :P. it'd be nice to play 3ds games tho

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the ONLY system i have is my n3ds ll smash bros edition. not gunna waste money on another system. still wating of gateway. i have moved on though, been playing a lot of runescape lately :P. it'd be nice to play 3ds games tho

Beautiful console, I really hope Gateway actually supports your firmware, Rumors is they are having problems with firmware below 9.0. Wish they sold this in the North America, would of chose SSB n 3ds xl over my Majoras mask new 3DS XL xl.
Actually I would of probably purchased both if they were both released here.

If they don't support your firmware I'd purchase a red n3ds XL and swap the front and back plate, I really think the SSB new 3ds would look amazing if it had red housing instead of black so it matches the red front and back red covers. Possibly somone in Japan will pay extra for a custom looking red/black new 3ds xl, they don't sell red in Japan I think, if they do nvm ul Prob lose money.

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually want to wait and see what DSTwo+ brings to the table.

If it's real and made by the same team I have high hopes for it but if another team is just using the SuperCard name then meh. SuperCard has a history of making the best DS flashcards so I'd expect nothing but a great product that will be better then sky3ds and even possibly gatewait, as long as SuperCard doesn't release tease videos months in advanced and say the release is soon then that alone would make it a better experience then gateway, if it's made by the original SuperCard team.

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's real and made by the same team I have high hopes for it but if another team is just using the SuperCard name then meh. SuperCard has a history of making the best DS flashcards so I'd expect nothing but a great product that will be better then sky3ds and even possibly gatewait, as long as SuperCard doesn't release tease videos months in advanced and say the release is soon then that alone would make it a better experience then gateway, if it's made by the original SuperCard team.

Yeah info is super scarce, I'm thinking it's real though. I've been on the supercard forum and saw someone post about it there. Had something like "dev" on his thingamajig.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yeah info is super scarce, I'm thinking it's real though. I've been on the supercard forum and saw someone post about it there. Had something like "dev" on his thingamajig.

What's really weird is they haven't released any info in such a long time. Makes you wonder whether they are actually waiting for Gateway to release their N3DS support so they could rip it off them?

If they really had their own thing going on, nothing should be stopping them to release it or at least provide some info given it's the perfect chance for them to cut into Gateway's market share.

I can confirm that it is real. I don't know that every member of the team is the same, but I'm fairly certain some of them are.

That is a pretty good assurance, but I still have my doubts.

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's really weird is they haven't released any info in such a long time. Makes you wonder whether they are actually waiting for Gateway to release their N3DS support so they could rip it off them?

If they really had their own thing going on, nothing should be stopping them to release it or at least provide some info given it's the perfect chance for them to cut into Gateway's market share.

That is a pretty good assurance, but I still have my doubts.

It's hard to say. I just really want Gateway to have some real competition. Maybe DSTwo+ will be expensive too but fuck it at least we all win if competition is fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, watching the first episode of the anime we were talking about last night