Hacking How many people with N3DS"s are still waiting for Gateway, or have you moved on?

How many people with N3DS"s are still waiting for Gateway, or have you moved on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sbm888

Trophies
XP
Country
I reckon Sky and GW are the same company - they're rolling in $$$ now since everyone is buying the more expensive Sky3DS.... once the sales die down, they release GW, and sales go up...

rinse and repeat this cycle - $$$

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I reckon Sky and GW are the same company - they're rolling in $$$ now since everyone is buying the more expensive Sky3DS.... once the sales die down, they release GW, and sales go up...

rinse and repeat this cycle - $$$
I highly doubt that, because if they didn't promise N3DS support that soon, sky3ds would have sold a lot better ;).

anyway, I am on the edge of buying a sky. but I think i will hold off for a while, as I have an old 3ds with gateway. So i am probably gonna regret my purchase as soon as gateway release (and accounting my luck that will be when i paid for a sky 3ds :P)

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I highly doubt that, because if they didn't promise N3DS support that soon, sky3ds would have sold a lot better ;).

anyway, I am on the edge of buying a sky. but I think i will hold off for a while, as I have an old 3ds with gateway. So i am probably gonna regret my purchase as soon as gateway release (and accounting my luck that will be when i paid for a sky 3ds :P)

If I were you I would stick to GW mainly due the saves and the unnecessary expense ;)

Dont Worry About it

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really understand the question....I have a GW and N3DS, but my life doesn't revolve around it. When it comes out, it comes out, and I plan to enjoy it (: Until then, I have other things (life/work/my raspberry pi emulation machine) to keep me busy

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here, 3DS (4.5/9.5.0-23E) is GW machine and 3DS XL (9.4.x) is for Sky3DS and some testing. My Ambassador N3DS (9.5.0-23E) has all my legit bought games and my Ambassador games, and is for online play with my bought retail games.
I don't see the logic in this. If you have a GW and know how to handle it, why would you reserve your XL for Sky3DS, thereby putting unnecessary limitations on it? :huh:

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Got a Sky3DS (and a Cubic Ninja) but I also have a Gateway so it's not a problem.

For retail games, I have an old 3DS that I keep up-to-date, as well as another old 3DS on 4.5 (that I got before the downgrade was made available).

Raz266

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
we already have a thread for this omfg -_-
Are you a Mod ? No? Cool if the Mods find it a Problem it will be deleted, otherwise why come into this thread just to complain about something like that. I mean hell your the one bumping this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share