Gaming How much did you pay for your PS Vita?

Mariko

Trophies
XP
Country
I've paid $240 for a 3G model back in November of 2012 and I'm enjoying it still. I've bought a bunch of games for it since, but all you need is a PS Plus subscription, really. Like most of PS Vita owners, I wish for more major releases and strong exclusives, but I can't really complain, since I also own a 3DS and a bunch of other systems. PS Vita is a great piece of hardware, for sure.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
paid 250 for the AC3 Liberation bundle. and at the time there was a special going on for new vita sales. a game of my choice free and they were some race and lego batman 2. chose lego batman 2. also bought P4G(40 dollars) when i got my vita and a month later resold P4G for 40 and spent 90 on the Solid Gold Edition.

love my sexy white vita

to this date ive spent.

AC3:L bundle($250)
16GB vita mem card($40)
lego batman 2(free)
muramasa rebirth LE($65(i think))
P4GSGE($90)
jak and daxter collection($20)(enjoyed those on the PS2 lags a little here and there but still a good game)
Disgaea 3($35)
Virtues Last Reward($35(i tjink))
DoA5+($20)
atelier totori+($20)
touch my katamari($6.50)
rayman origins($6.50)
and last but not least project Diva f($80)

so all in all 633 dollars and all those games ive played ALOT. do i wish i paid less for all that yes/ do i regret getting the vita nope

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
I paid full price for it. I pre-ordered it at GameStop and paid it off before picking it up. That along with the 32GB memory card. I reckon in credit and cash money I spent like $350 for those items. Also was a bitch finding a physical copy of Marvel vs. Capcom but I got that too at a nearby Target a week before the Vitas were sold. Combine that pirchase with my case and that'd add up to 410-420 bucks. I didn't own any other Sony system besides the PSP. The Vita was worth it in the end and I don't regret how much I spent.

Sure there is the 2000 models coming out which have a gig of storage and are thinner and lighter and I know the screen is inferior. Not only that but the plastic looks a lot cheaper too and may be prone to cracking (my PSP Slim cracked a little around the bottom after many heavy fighting game sessions but the Vita is tough and hasn't cracked on me yet). Sony has to cut corners somewhere.. real damn shame about the LCD screens and inferior looking build quality. Perhaps I should buy an extra Vita before the originals gradually disappear.

Oran1

Trophies
XP
Country
I paid 250 pounds for mine and it had a 8GB and one game -_- lol wow it's a lot cheaper now!

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I paid £130 for mine just over a month ago. Used one off Ebay but was sold as new and it was in perfect condition. Mine came with Assassins Creed 3 that I sold on for £10 and a 32gb memory card. So all in all i paid £120 for a vita plus 32gb. I thought that was a decent deal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Taco bell is authentic Mexican food what are you talking about