How much have you helped Shoptemp?!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, now that flash cart sales have stopped for an unknown amount of time, maybe for good, this is what I've made generated: $5293.2.

I've got some $152 of credit right now, and I don't really expect to buy anything there that isn't a flashcart or sell anything that's not a flashcart, I might just withdraw it.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
Well, now that flash cart sales have stopped for an unknown amount of time, maybe for good, this is what I've made generated: $5293.2.

I've got some $152 of credit right now, and I don't really expect to buy anything there that isn't a flashcart or sell anything that's not a flashcart, I might just withdraw it.
how do you do it?
like just spill it out

you made soo much money

your like a master sales man

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:

Tell us your secrets. NOW. I want a Dingoo so bad and I only have 20$ on me w/store credit. X.X

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:

Holy fuck, I forgot you can take it out as cash.. Paypal right?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To be honest all I did was help people buy the right flashcart whenever they asked, and pointed them in the direction of Shoptemp.
It took a lot of time just for those sales to add up, I've been doing it since Shoptemp opened.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
To be honest all I did was help people buy the right flashcart whenever they asked, and pointed them in the direction of Shoptemp.
It took a lot of time just for those sales to add up, I've been doing it since Shoptemp opened.

I didn't. I only started doing it since I started posting regularly, so like.. October of this year.

Now that I think about it, racking up 60 or so bucks in that time frame, not that bad.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
Argh, our school is harsh against piracy. It's hard to even talk about it.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Knyaz Vladimir said:
RupeeClock said:

Flashcards aren't illegal in Canada. Downloading roms are. But you're allowed to sell flashcards as they can be used for homebrew and for backing up your games. That's how the law sees it.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
Knyaz Vladimir said:
RupeeClock said:

Flashcards aren't illegal in Canada. Downloading roms are. But you're allowed to sell flashcards as they can be used for homebrew and for backing up your games. That's how the law sees it.
That's true, but still. We need flashcarts in Canada, at least.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're school could be against piracy, but you're not saying "GO TO THIS SITE TO DOWNLOAD GAMES" that's illegal. But having a flashcard and talking about it, is perfectly legal. And if your school says otherwise, tell them to suck a dank and stay out of you bizniz.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Knyaz Vladimir said:
RupeeClock said:
I don't think I'd've expected them to know about it. My school were probably unfamiliar with it, though I wouldn't have found out.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ProtoKun7 said:
Knyaz Vladimir said:
RupeeClock said:
I don't think I'd've expected them to know about it. My school were probably unfamiliar with it, though I wouldn't have found out.
It's called "some moron told the school to get a program for free" and now some teachers are against piracy. We even had anti-piracy messages on the school.

I want to hack into the school and play "You are a pirate" for 57 minutes.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude, flashcards aren't against the law in Canada. Piracy is, but the courts in Canada already ruled that they aren't illegal devices because they're MEANT for Homebrew, which is legal. That moron got a program for free. You should advertise a site or something, and see what the school does.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
Dude, flashcards aren't against the law in Canada. Piracy is, but the courts in Canada already ruled that they aren't illegal devices because they're MEANT for Homebrew, which is legal. That moron got a program for free. You should advertise a site or something, and see what the school does.
Well, I no longer go to that school, but I could pull a prank like that off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: No. but I hear they might get a Lego set :rofl2::tpi: