How much money do you spend on fashion and what is your opinion on fashion?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,082
  • Replies 44
  • Likes 1

kingfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fashion is a lifestyle for some the way gaming is a lifestyle for some. I have a passing interest in high fashion and design but find most people are scared of going outside their comfort zones.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with people having an interest in fashion or caring how they look. There is something wrong with people who think they can buy appeal whether that's with a game system or designer clothes.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
And your electronic devices are made by children/teenagers in 2nd world countries, that, from time to time, kill themselves.
Incidentally, a lot of both your clothes and electronics are made for children/teenagers in 1st world countries, that, from time to time, kill themselves:P

Reactions: lytro
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I personally don't like spending too much money on anything so if I can save, then that's what I'll do. I wear cheap sneakers, cheap clothes but in terms of parfum, I bought a Gucci Guilty which smells fucking good.

I do have a watch by Lacoste although I don't really wear it too often these days (I tend to do sprint sessions), it looks good and it was on offer so figured why not.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Let's see, a quick looking my wardrobe shows I buy, well, jeans and t-shirts. Actually, who am I kidding, since I got married the wife buys most of them :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.