Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I barely play games during the school week...not because I'm focusing on school, etc. - but because I never feel like it after school and work.

I do play games on my iPhone some before I go to sleep.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
jph said:
I barely play games during the school week...not because I'm focusing on school, etc. - but because I never feel like it after school and work.

I do play games on my iPhone some before I go to sleep.
I agree with you 100%. I get home at 3 from school, and I have to walk home, so when I finally get home I'm just like "UGHHH" and don't really feel like doing much other than eating something, doing homework (cause I have to), and going on GBAtemp.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back in middle school, I would get in like 3 hours of halo a day. However in highschool, I have practice everyday until 5, so after i get home, i relax until dinner. After dinner, I start my hw, and after i finish, i relax wiht some tv or internet. On the weekends, I'll occasionally play a bit, but i seem to play 1 hour per week tops now.

B

ball2012003

i play 4 times a day
i play get bored watch tv after that get bored and repeat

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jgu1994 said:
Back in middle school, I would get in like 3 hours of halo a day. However in highschool, I have practice everyday until 5, so after i get home, i relax until dinner. After dinner, I start my hw, and after i finish, i relax wiht some tv or internet. On the weekends, I'll occasionally play a bit, but i seem to play 1 hour per week tops now.
An hour a week!
ninja.gif
I play about 3 hours a day, possibly more on weekends.

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
jgu1994 said:
I'm exactly like this guy.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"Tales of" Game I hardcore that shit and do like 5-7 hours (with breaks, lol)
Otherwise like 30min a day, unless the misses wants to play too.

BumFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it actually depends what i'm playing, like if i play GH:3 (Guitar Hero 3) i could actually play for so long thats its unbelievaable because i practice like tapping and try FC'ing(Full Combo) but yeah on general i play quite a few hours depends if i like it or not

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont play everyday thanks to school. On the weekends, Hell I dont really play, but when I do its maybe 2 hours.

Although my friends and I tried to get half way through RB2 in 2 days, [ stupid idea] So I played about 15 hours each day.

That was like like 3 weeks ago, Haven't touched a console/handheld since
but other than that, I dont play at all, Unless its a good new release.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
About 2 hours on college days (Monday-Thursday)
3-4 hours on the rest of the week (Friday-Sunday)

That isn't in one sitting I often go do something else then come back to gaming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just want a wizard to stick his wand (whether literal or figurative is up to interpretation, either way it's either freaky or sus, or both i guess) up my ass
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm making Texas sheet cake for first time today, my Nieghbor brought us some few weeks ago and damn that's good, so I got her recipe and gonna try it today.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    mmm, sounds good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its not a brownie, and its not a cake, so what is it- Texas sheet cake.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried making chocolate lava cakes the other day in cupcake pan, what a mess, my lava exploded out of the cakes everywhere while baking, was still ok tho, just no lava inside.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had our grandkids over yesterday and I got a small above ground swimming pool I filled for them to play in. Well today I woke to find 3 ducks swimming around in it. Don't mind really but they are annoyingly loud, quack quack. Gotta drain it today. Guess what were having for dinner, lol.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    BBQ'd 🦆
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also i'm sorry your molten lava cakes failed
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    just looked up a pic of texas sheet cake, and it looks delicious
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    🌋 Science Project?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i think i might need to try making lava cakes for the 4th of july fr
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I used butter instead of vegetable oil, and think that's why they squirted out during baking, who knows
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah i think oil is the right call
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus if you're making brownies or lava cakes for people with dairy allergies, you should use oil instead of butter anyway
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I make rum cake for 4th July every year, I make it a week prior and then soak it in rum in the fridge all week. I flip the cake each day, and add little more rum, it soaks it up everyday, so good.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan lies, you just want to smoke it

:rofl2:
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Gimme some of dat +2