Hacking Question how to activate FLOG on 3.0.2 switch?

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
hi, my switch is new out of the box with update 3.0.2, i know the FLOG (gold) trick was removed in update 4.0
my switch was never connected to any network

i am trying to replicate this method but with no success

i saw this video and did the same things, but still nothing

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It only works on switches that came with 1.0.0. You'll have to wait for the correct date or Homebrew/cfw on 3.0.2

Last edited by Uumas,
Reactions: aos10

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
It only works on switches that came with 1.0.0. You'll have to wait for the correct date or Homebrew/cfw on 3.0.2
are you sure? i heard it can be launched if you don't have update 4.0, nintendo removed it in that update.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
are you sure? i heard it can be launched if you don't have update 4.0, nintendo removed it in that update.
Yes: http://switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Flog
When the system was never connected to the Internet and is on 1.0.0 it comes from the user-specified date instead. For newer systems, trying to load the network time if it was never set will result in an error: they won't ever be able to launch flog without a time-sync with Nintendo servers.

After 4.0.0 it can't be launched even on the correct date

thla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Versions newer than 1.0 has the online timestamp from the factory which makes changing the date ineffective.

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now you need a 3.0.0 switch and pegaswitch to run it, there's a file included in the usefulScripts directory of the repository that will allow you to set the time and date to the one needed for Flog. On 3.0.2 I think your only option at the moment would be to wait for the date. When cfw is released you should have the ability to set the date/time again.

Last edited by GraFfiX420,

thla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
No. It just gives an error instead of the user-defined time it did on 1.0.0

Not sure what you're talking about, going online sets the rtc of the system and saves it to a file, on consoles with updates, rtc has been set from the factory. (Probably as part of the update process)

Changing the date works, but the system knows it's not the legitimate date and thus doesn't let flog launch.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Not sure what you're talking about, going online sets the rtc of the system and saves it to a file, on consoles with updates, rtc has been set from the factory. (Probably as part of the update process)

Changing the date works, but the system knows it's not the legitimate date and thus doesn't let flog launch.
Have a look here: http://switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Flog
I posted this earlier also...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...