How to combine/merge/join all parts of a file?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WinZip can do much more than viewing, decompressing and extracting zip files.

WinZip can also view, decompress and extract rar files, which windows file explorer can't do, not even on Windows 11.
WINRAR FTW!!!
6ec4e8646270c9767d9b8a6536a2f476.jpg

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Registered to WinRAR? Unlimited Company License? How did you reach this screen or where did you find this image? Is this piracy?
Always been using unlocked Winrar, never paid for it. Yes, it is piracy, to an extent, to use a borrowed license or crack, but the uncracked Winrar is also fully functional, if you're willing to deal with its annoying notices. 7zip should do the job perfectly fine, too.

GAMEBOYADVANCETEMPORARY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Always been using unlocked Winrar, never paid for it. Yes, it is piracy, to an extent, to use a borrowed license or crack, but the uncracked Winrar is also fully functional, if you're willing to deal with its annoying notices. 7zip should do the job perfectly fine, too.
Do you have the link to the website where you got this cracked WinRaR?

If yes then please give it.

I am giving money only to people who do good work or job.

If I will find WinRaR better than 7-Zip then I will buy it to support the developers of WinRaR.

Do you also have a link to a website where I can get cracked WinZip?

Last edited by GAMEBOYADVANCETEMPORARY,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the link to the website where you got this cracked WinRaR?

If yes then please give it.

I am giving money only to people who do good work or job.

If I will find WinRaR better than 7-Zip then I will buy it to support the developers of WinRaR.

Do you also have a link to a website where I can get cracked WinZip?
No piracy

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He's wrong on so many levels

2ad9dddcfb8eafad3a8b4cf3c3c3f941.jpg
bcd40d7a839810d993af1cb596515e01.jpg
And they are? Specifics? 7-zip has had at least 2 more updates than winrar since the last available news post on Winrar's website (https://www.7-zip.org/history.txt). Not many more but definitely more if you want to be pedantic about it. As you were so kind as to provide the date of the last available version of 7-zip to emphasize whatever point you were trying to make, please note that the last Winrar update was on 22/02/2022. 5 months earlier.

Last edited by ILuvGames,

GAMEBOYADVANCETEMPORARY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
It appears that the three parts that I downloaded from MEGA are un update and a DLC for the game that I want to play but not the game itself.

I have downloaded the game from another MEGA link and I succeed to play it with Ryujinx but now I want to install both the update and the DLC that I downloaded before the game itself.

I succeed to update the game with Ryujinx title update manager but I failed to install the DLC with Ryujinx DLC manager because when I try to Ryujinx DLC manager says:

Ryujinx has encountered an error
The specified file does not contain DLC for the selected title!​

The file that I use to install the DLC is "Instalar Primero Hollow Knight [DLC].nsp"

Last edited by GAMEBOYADVANCETEMPORARY,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto