lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Today i present a guide how to configuring Luma3DS without HBMenu & Rosalina to install FBI and Co. onto your console. This Version isn’t a part of 3ds.hacks.guide but it‘s faster and better as the current used method. Have Fun

I am not responsible for any consequential damage when performing this video!

It used to be. But when other steps come out that arent as outdated as this was then they get replaced.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh my... I know this is gonna sound rude even though this is not my intention.

Some questions:
  • Where is the advantage watching an 8 min video with SHOUTING LOUD music (sounds really overamplified) compared to reading the silent text on the guide?
  • Why showing the German version of the guide with additional RED instructions in English? Can't decide for one language?
  • Why filming the PC monitor instead of using a recording software?
  • How does linking to a bad video qualify as a tutorial on GBAtemp?
The only interesting part (looking at the thread title) is using the GodMode9 Megascript to inject HB Launcher into the "Health and Safety"-application. There might be reasons to use the old injection method sometimes -- most of the time Rosalina injection is enough (and does not involve any changes on NAND).

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The only real benefit to this method is that the injected app works on other CFWs, but that's about it. Otherwise, it's a rather dated method. A few things I need to say though;
First, please get recording software for your computer.
Second, I don't really see how this method is faster or better than the current one.
Third, your guide still literally requires users to install a CFW, so why should they switch from 3ds.hacks.guide to your guide at the end?
There's really just no point to using this method anymore nor any reasonable benefits to using this method over using the one in the Guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol