Hacking How to fix a ticketless game? Or something like that

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I’m not really sure what the issue is, but it's about Horizon's DRM, I'm sure.

At first, I used SX (sucker, I know). I used some games as customXCI(with updates and DLC included), but later installed them properly. Namely, Just Dance 19. Then my SD got corrupted or something, I had to reinstall SX, but weirdly games that I previously installed from XCIs only worked if I installed them from same XCIs, not NSPs. I think it's because SX native installer was 'pushing application records' every time it installed something. I heard it really could install anything.

Now I've switched to atmosphere, so can't use old SX installer anymore. But I've accidentally updated Just Dance 19, it stopped launching like it did before on SX after the corruption issue. I thought it's about ticket or shit like that, so I've manually deleted tickets for this game, thinking after that, simple reinstallation would work.
But instead of launching the game now, it's switch tries to go online (but can't due to 90dns) to validate my license prolly, and then gives an error nevertheless.

Does anybody know how to make this game work again? Is there an installer as pushy as SX native one? I've tried tinfoil, awoo and tinawoo so far, but got nothing. Or there is away to fix setup for this particular game on my switch? Does anybody had the same issue?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m not really sure what the issue is, but it's about Horizon's DRM, I'm sure.

At first, I used SX (sucker, I know). I used some games as customXCI(with updates and DLC included), but later installed them properly. Namely, Just Dance 19. Then my SD got corrupted or something, I had to reinstall SX, but weirdly games that I previously installed from XCIs only worked if I installed them from same XCIs, not NSPs. I think it's because SX native installer was 'pushing application records' every time it installed something. I heard it really could install anything.

Now I've switched to atmosphere, so can't use old SX installer anymore. But I've accidentally updated Just Dance 19, it stopped launching like it did before on SX after the corruption issue. I thought it's about ticket or shit like that, so I've manually deleted tickets for this game, thinking after that, simple reinstallation would work.
But instead of launching the game now, it's switch tries to go online (but can't due to 90dns) to validate my license prolly, and then gives an error nevertheless.

Does anybody know how to make this game work again? Is there an installer as pushy as SX native one? I've tried tinfoil, awoo and tinawoo so far, but got nothing. Or there is away to fix setup for this particular game on my switch? Does anybody had the same issue?
How is your SD card formatted? And have you tried using an app like Goldleaf to delete the tickets?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hearing