GBAtemp’s Dragon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I encrypted the guide so Sony would never find out, here's a hint:
Shift 7
Olssv, aol dhf av nla av nvvnsl pu wz5 pz av kv aopz: nv av huf nhtl pu aol zavyl huk nv av aol lzyi dli whnl. Vujl aolyl nv av aol lzyi hww whnl huk jspjr vu aol nvvnsl wshf, ulea svvr mvy joyvtl huk hmaly hss aol ylcpldz aolyl pz h "nv av dlizpal" ibaavu. Jspjr pa huk fvb nv av aol joyvtl dlizpal zjyvss hss aol dhf kvdu huk aolu fvb dpss zll h spur av Nvvnsl vujl fvb jspjr vu aoha fvb hyl aolyl ohcl mbu.
This is legit hopefully Sony will never find out
Good luck!

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, the way to get to google in ps5 is to do this: go to any game in the store and go to the esrb web page. Once there go to the esrb app page and click on the google play, next look for chrome and after all the reviews there is a "go to website" button. Click it and you go to the chrome website scroll all the way down and then you will see a link to Google once you click on that you are there have fun. :sleep:

Crazynoob458

That Reshiram
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, the way to get to google in ps5 is to do this: go to any game in the store and go to the esrb web page. Once there go to the esrb app page and click on the google play, next look for chrome and after all the reviews there is a "go to website" button. Click it and you go to the chrome website scroll all the way down and then you will see a link to Google once you click on that you are there have fun. :sleep:
yeah i solved it too but why encrypt it kinda dumb

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i solved it too but why encrypt it kinda dumb
King_Zora_XVI.png

Reactions: Crazynoob458

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
That's the exact ciphertext. Bravo!

For the best possible encryption, I use the same method every time.
  1. Generate two 64-bit alphanumeric keys.
  2. Open a Vigenere encryptor.
  3. Set the key to your one of the two keys.
  4. Set the encryption alphabet to the entirety of the Dvorak keyboard (not including utility keys like F5 or ESC).
  5. Encrypt your message.
  6. Repeat 3-5 using the second key.
  7. Send the message.

Works very well for simple encryption. You could use worse methods like adding Katakana, Kanji, Greek, Cyrillic, Latin, Olde English, and Arabic letters to the keys and alphabet, but that leads to even worse confusion. I'd stick to alphanumeric Latin then move on with Cyrillic and Greek keys and alphabets.

For example:
The key contains Latin, Cyrillic, and Katakana characters.

Key: жa23щpkѫn01ltѧgrリ

Alphabet: QWERTYѪUIOPЖASDリFGHJKLѦZXCVBNM1234567890!@#$%^&*()-+_=Щ

Tool: https://cryptii.com/pipes/vigenere-cipher [Make sure to set it to decrypt.]

Message: 9dy4ウ fj*50 w8&ѫ bvp ѧl, 07w5e bm5q+ -zi bvp mksu, r5caz z7ae4 um% リhkju% $bx 5i!@4c o2x.

Enjoy!

Reactions: RyDog

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the exact ciphertext. Bravo!

For the best possible encryption, I use the same method every time.
  1. Generate two 64-bit alphanumeric keys.
  2. Open a Vigenere encryptor.
  3. Set the key to your one of the two keys.
  4. Set the encryption alphabet to the entirety of the Dvorak keyboard (not including utility keys like F5 or ESC).
  5. Encrypt your message.
  6. Repeat 3-5 using the second key.
  7. Send the message.

Works very well for simple encryption. You could use worse methods like adding Katakana, Kanji, Greek, Cyrillic, Latin, Olde English, and Arabic letters to the keys and alphabet, but that leads to even worse confusion. I'd stick to alphanumeric Latin then move on with Cyrillic and Greek keys and alphabets.

For example:
The key contains Latin, Cyrillic, and Katakana characters.

Key: жa23щpkѫn01ltѧgrリ

Alphabet: QWERTYѪUIOPЖASDリFGHJKLѦZXCVBNM1234567890!@#$%^&*()-+_=Щ

Tool: https://cryptii.com/pipes/vigenere-cipher [Make sure to set it to decrypt.]

Message: 9dy4ウ fj*50 w8&ѫ bvp ѧl, 07w5e bm5q+ -zi bvp mksu, r5caz z7ae4 um% リhkju% $bx 5i!@4c o2x.

Enjoy!
tenor.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo