Hacking How to hack your Xbox 360 in 2022 ?

Fafox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I am currently interested in hacking my Xbox 360 after having hacked all the Nintendo consoles I had at hand. However, I've seen that hacking the Xbox 360 is much more complicated. I've heard about flashing the disk, chipping the motherboard, X360KEY, Wasabi 360, Horizon for Xbox 360, JTAG ... I don't understand any of this, and I'd like to know if in 2022 there is a simple but cheap way to hack

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try it with WMV(Unprotected), Mpeg4, H.264, or AVI

But to sum it up: The xbox 360 is not a good choice as a media player these days:teach:
Changing the extension (.mkv to .mp4, etc) won't work, it has to be converted.

The 360 is great for gaming and to listen to music in the background while playing. That's something 360 always did vastly better than the PS3.

Reactions: xoINARIox

xoINARIox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Changing the extension (.mkv to .mp4, etc) won't work, it has to be converted.

The 360 is great for gaming and to listen to music in the background while playing. That's something 360 always did vastly better than the PS3.
I also mean that he has to convert it into the respective format ..... but if you ask me it should be clear that simply renaming the file extension does not do anything :rofl2:(that's why I didn't mention it)

And yes, the 360 is not bad for listening to music etc., but it was never really good for videos..........

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/5OVdoTDuKT0?si=Tm0Acnbg7xXWv6L6